11:38 am - nct high

{third person's pov}

"boys, pay attention and maybe you'd learn something!" mr. wong shouted. lucas was never the type to pay attention in class. he was always talking to mark, or his many other friends at that. lucas was the definition of popular. girls wanted him, all the guys loved him, he could't ask for much more... well until today.

*knock knock*

mr. wong opened the class room door and stood back, granting whoever was to step into the room next a clear entry way. "now boys", another boy stepped into the room. his hair was almond brown, and reached his eyebrows.  he wasn't much shorter than lucas.

"wow..", lucas began saying but he caught himself before it was audible. "this is kim jungwoo, he just moved here! please welcome him properly". mr. wong closed him mouth, but suddenly a thought came to him. "oh and lucas, you'll be showing him around since you can't pay attention here. and be nice, he's new."

"aish", lucas muttered. lucas arose from his seat and fixed his uniform. 'if i'm gonna give him a tour i may aswell look nice', he thought to himself. and with that the two were off.

"hi, i'm lucas", he said once they arrived in the science wing. "hi, i'm jungwoo", he eventually muttered. jungwoo was a shy kid, he never had friends at his old school, but he planned on becoming a new person here, well if he could find who he really was first...

"soooooo", lucas blurted after a long pause between the two. "thats one of our eight science classes", he pointed out. "i really don't need a tour, luke", jungwoo muttered. lucas felt offended, but also taken back at how soft jungwoo was. "it's lucas, but if you don't want a tour then we have the rest of the block off, do you wanna maybe go eat?", lucas replied. "um, i don't have any work yet."

as the two walked around the building, lucas noticed some things about jungwoo and vice versa. lucas noticed that jungwoo was shy, and he had a really soft voice. but jungwoo could tell lucas was loud and obnoxious, the opposite of what he preferred.

*RIIIING*

finally the bell rung and jungwoo rushed off without lucas even noticing.

'shit he's fast', he thought. but lucas wasn't just thinking of how fast jungwoo was. lucas thought of jungwoo's lips and his hair, and how beautiful his face was.

'wow, i'm gonna uwu so hard tonight'

-----------------------------to be continued ,,

OKAY WOW! so luwoo is my main nct ship, and  i couldn't RESIST writing a story about the two! their just toooooo cute. anyways hi! i'm tylan and i'm just here to put my fangirling into words. if you want good quality LOONA memes follow @sarangchoerry on twitter! bye guys 💓💓💓