GoAnimate Is Now Vyond

Hey Everyone, It's Eric Here, And I Need To Tell You Something, This Month GoAnimate Changed It's Name To Vyond, Yes, This Is No Joke, This Is Real, Many Users Found Out About The Change And They May Leave Or Stay On The Website, But I'm Still Lucky They Kept My Account Up There, I Wanna Try And Planning Returning To It Soon To Make More Grounded Videos, I Have Been A Fan Of Grounded Videos Ever Since 2012, Anyways, When I Get Back To The New Named Website I Will Make More And More New Characters As I Can, Many People Hate The Change Of The Website's Name And Updates To It As Well, FunEditor4 Made A Rant About The Updates But It Didn't Stop Him From Using Vyond, As For Me, I Kind Of Like The Name Name And I'm Still A GoAnimate User Ever Since October 24 2012, I Still Can't Believe That Alvin Hung Would Change The Name Of His Website, However Vyond Is Still The Part Of The GoAnimate Corporation, It's Also Announcing That GoAnimate For Schools Will Be Shutting Down Next Summer, I Have Rumor That Vyond For Schools Could Be It's Replacement, It's Just Formula One After It Was Brought By Liberty Media Ever Since 2017, At The End Of The 2017 Season, They Unveiled A New Logo, And They're Also Planning Hosting A Grand Prix In Miami For 2019, So Far GoAnimate Has Been The Formula One Of Animation Websites Because Of It's Grounded Videos Been Made There And With The Logo On The Bottom Side Of The Screen When They're Uploaded To YouTube, I Have Alot Of Famous Users On Youtube And GoAnimate Who Makes Great Grounded Videos Like Me, For Example TheJojuan4444 Is One Of Them, I Like His Dylan Series, But The Biggest User Who Makes Grounded Videos On GoAnimate Is Caroline0204, He Makes A Various Of Grounded Videos Like Me, I Really Like Him, When On GoAnimate I Use The Eric Character From MrLego404 As My Avatar, And This Is Were I Will Continue To Use For The Moment Before I Change My Avatar Look, But Anyways, I'll Try My Best On Returning To GoAnimate/Vyond Soon.

I Hope You Guys Like This What I Wrote About GoAnimate's New look, But Anyways, Remember To Like, Vote Or Comment On This Page.

That;'s All For Now, This Is Eric Signing Out.