ℓαѕт.

One word to describe him, cold. I don't know what's gotten into me. Why would I confessed to him and asked to be his girlfriend and ended up being hurt. Also, why would he accepted all of these when he can't commit on being a decent boyfriend.

Throwback
14th February 2017

"Sungyoon sunbae! I really like you!" I extended my hands to hand him my handwritten letter.

Yeah as cliche as it sounds, i did confess to him on Valentine's Day. He took the letter and flip it open while muttered the words that I wrote inside.

"Would you take the honour to be my boyfriend?" he mutters.

"Sure,why not." he said again while walked away with his hands in his trousers' side pockets.

Did he accept my confession? OMGGGG!!

End of flashback

I should have known back then. He even 'accept' my confession with no expression. I should have known that this relationship won't go anywhere. But I keep this relationship for a year already because I love living in lies. Nobody wants to live in reality.

Throughout the year, we've been going out on a date for like five times only. He was never the one who initiate the conversations or skinships. The only skinship we did was probably holding hands. We never hugs. Surprisingly right?

I know it's an unhealthy relationship but I can't help that I love him so much. I can't afford losing him

It was our first anniversary. I thought maybe we should go out on a date or something.And as usual, I'm the one who initiate the conversation first.
______________________________________
SK📶                  02:55PM         🔇89%🔋
______________________________________

Hey,babe! You free this evening?

Yeh..why?

Could we go out on a date? It's our first anniversary

Sure.

See you later?

Yeh.
seen
______________________________________

So far the dating went well. We went to a restaurant. Then we went for a walk. We even watch the night skies. It was romantic and fun while it lasted.
(author is suck at describing a date because she never been one before)

We were heading back to his car when someone headed towards us.

"Oh hey Sungyoon! How are you? Long time no see! Is that you're girlfriend?" that person asked.

"Hey Daeyeol. I'm doing great. Uhm no. She's just a friend." Sungyoon replied.

"Oh good then. See you next time perhaps?" Daeyeol said and walked away.

What did he just said? Friend? Did he seriously?

Sungyoon continued walking towards his car but stop when he noticed I wasn't beside him.

"You coming?" he asked as he didn't do any wrong.

I stared at him. My hands slowly clenched my chest because the pain was unbearable. Sungyoon didnt do anything but watch me from our two metre distance.

Once I regain myself back, I look at him with full of anger and a hint of hatred. The time has come. Now or never y/n.

"You know what Sungyoon? I'm not coming. You're a douche. What did you said? Just a friend? We've been dating for a year and you said we're just friend. That's it. I'm breaking this off. I'm breaking this useless relationship off, Choi Sungyoon." I spat.

He looks so shocked with my outburst but his replied broke me even more.

"Sure." he replied coldly.

With that, he walked away leaving me stranded alone. I collapsed to the hard concrete road. Tears flowing out from my eyes. Even though I was the one who broke up with him, I can't keep up with this pain. It hurts so much.

There's everyone. My tragic love story.

Author's note:
I'm sorry for the suck ending and this is my first attempt on writing an angst genre. Should I make a sequel for this? I've thinking of writing of Sungyoon's point of view when y/n broke up with him. But i don't know if I should or not😅
~Nana