Chapter 18

Hiiii guys ... Well let's start today's part .

Laksh - ha Swara say ... Should I say to all your dear darling little adventure which u undertook 6 months back ...

San - leave all this now ... Lucky u need rest and plzz don't bring this topic again ..ohkk ... Come Swara ....
Both Swara and sanskar left towards their room and laksh left toward his room ...

In Swasan's room :

Both changed their dresses and slept on bed on either sides of the bed .... Both were thinking something deeply ...

Swara's POV :

How time passes .... No one can notice it ... I myself Swara Vikram Khanna as in SK for the world ... No one knew about it leaving my family .. My family which consists all except  my parents ... My parents Vikram and Sakshi Khanna ... How much they meant to me ... Sometimes I think that I m the only reason they r no more in this world .. If on that if I must have not insisted to get me an ice cream my parents and badi ma and bade papa & badi bua and fufaji must have been alive .. These all six people died just because I wanted to have ice cream ...
Flashback :
Swara and ranveer ( Ranveer Sarna - cousin of Swara i.e. son of her badi bua  . loves Swara a lot .. Can't bear a single scratch on her ... A total womaniser and a ruthless businessman... Known as RV for the world ... Whole business world fears him .. No one dares to cheat him ... Nor messes with him .. He became womaniser after his girlfriend died or rather we can say that she faked her death so that she could leave ranveer .. Its not like she didn't loved him but she had her own reason to leave him .. She still loves him and even rv loves her till today but he don't want to accept it ... No one knows where she is .. His gf name is Trisha .. Trisha and Swara are best friends ... Swara loves her just like her sister and can do anything for her ... Trisha is simple sweet girl .. Studied journalism and business management ... She was a journalist before she faked her death but now works in a company ..... RV only listens Swara and other girls in his home but outside  girls he do not care about them .. Swara tried to change him but couldn't so she stopped trying .... ) were talking and laughing with each other they were doing a lot of masti ... Suddenly Swara spotted a ice cream vendor ... She shouted loudly ..( Swara was 5 yrs old at that time and ranveer was 14 yrs old ) and said - dad ...
VK - ha my angel ...
SWA - dad I wanna ice cream that wala poi ting towards the vendor who was standing in the park opposite of the road ...
Vk - ohkk my angel as u wish ..
Sak - no Vikram is it the time to ice cream ... No need to give her now .. We will go home straight ..
Vk - oh come on Sakshi is this a way .. My angel wanna eat ice cream so she will eat ... Haina my angel ..
SWA - yea Dada ..
Sak - are but ...
Rv - its ohk mami .. Let her have for now .. Its been long time she didn't had it
Sak - yeah correct 24hrs right isn't it ..
Rv - mami plzzz
Sak - ohk as u all say .. What will I say now ..
SWA - yippe mom agreed .. Let's go ranveer .. Come ...
Both ranveer and swara came out of the car with the driver and came in the garden .. Both were returning but they saw what should have not happened ... A driver of a speeding truck came and dashed with their car ... Complete car got turned over ... This shock was horrible for Swara ... Ranveer too went numb seeing his complete family die in front of his eyes .. Driver didn't understood for a second what to do ... But he called at home where her chacha chachi were present .. Soon all people were in hospital were all six members were declared dead ... Swara was completed shocked she was not responding to anyone .. All were very much tensed .. All tried to bring her out from that trauma ... After two days swara came out holding rv's hand ... After this incident all were very protective towards swara .. With passage of time she forgot that incident and became the old bubbly swara ... The y got to know that accident was caused by Vikram's rivial Rajnath Goenka  a cunning person .... Want to hurt swara badly ... He has two sons - Shourya and Nikhil ... Both were very close to swara swara and nikhil used to fight like small kids ... They both never agreed to each other ...today also they use to fight a lot .. But they both care about each other a lot ...though they fight but can' do anything for swara ... Shourya ... He was bestieee of swara but with time he got obsessed with swara ... He is still today also very much obsessed with her ... He was the reason for swara NAD swara's first husband divorce .. Yeah swara loved a person before his name is varun kapoor ... Both loved each other immensely but due to shourya varun divorced swara ... Now they both r good friends.. Sanskar know about this very well ... Her choti bua i.e. mother of gayi hates swara and thinks that she is reason that her two brothers and a sister is dead ... She is very weird lady she hates gayu and loves elder daughter khushi very much ..she wanted a boy instead of gayu  so she hates gayu ... Even gayu too hates her for this reason ....
Flashback ends..
How my life was before full of different feelings .. Untill 2 and half yrs back ... At that time sanskar entered my life .. I never thought after varun I will fall in love with someone but u came and change everything ... Now I want peace with my sanskar ...