(2)The 'Boys Next Door'

This chapter is sincerely dedicated to Suicide_Dragon for being the best horror/brutal author I know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Clara's P.O.V.

The bed was snuggling me comfortly, When I fell on it since my alarm noisily blared across the room.

Fuck, my butt hurts!

I stoop up proudly like nothing happened forgetting the painful past, dusted my penguin printed pyjamas and made my way down. I already knew Mrs. Herrick would make us the breakfast. Dad was on the table holding a newspaper and his eyes were like glued on to it.

I slowly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and back to the table I was. Dad was just there silent as he can be and Mrs. Herrick is taking long about the breakfast, was she doing that doing that on purpose? If so, fuck Mrs. Herrick.

"School starts in a week Clara" he takes a sip from his coffe cup as he coldly gazes to me and my penguin pyjamas. I returned that gaze using my death glare, like he has some right to act like that! Fine! two can play this game, Dad!

Mrs. Herrick prepared our meal, two strips of bacon, an egg and some...

Bread?

"What the hell is this?" as I poke the bread with the fork. I usually have rice in the morning. My beloved rice.

"Watch your language young lady, No more rice for you, we are not in the Philippines anymore" he grumbles, how dare that old man! he takes away my homeland and now my rice? what is wrong with people around me these days?

"Ok, fine, whatever."  why do I have a feeling that I should get up from my seat and punch Roberto until he cries? Ok fists, control, control.

I pushed away my plate as I finished. Quickly got up ignoring Roberto and Ms.Herrick who's waving at me while she's washing the dishes. She must be crazy!

I freshened myself up at the bathroom of course. Then I wore a white spaghetti strap blouse and navy blue denim shorts. I'm not late when it comes to fashion. I looked in front of the mirror, I can't tell if I'm gorgeous or what but I was sure of my straight black hair and my light complexure. I don't go out much back home since Roberto doesn't let me out. Him and his useless protectiveness

I went for the door but I sensed Dad's overwhelming aura from behind which does so not affect me. I kind of developed a weird sense in detecting human presence I feel like I'm a supernatural but I'm not. I am not.

"And where do you think you're going?" he slightly taps his feet, continuosly and irritatingly. This Roberto makes me sick, real sick.

"Duh, outside!" I throwed my hands in the air showing how much common sense I want to slap at him.

"No you won't because you shouldn't" he crossed his arms like he thinks he can win this situation.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know we had Marcos in this house!" I turned my back at him and forcefully opened the door.

I pulled the door with insane strength, I destroyed the knob but what surprised me was there were strangers in front of our home. Yes, I mean two of them were there.