Unrecognizable

Stiles pov

It's finally my eighteenth birthday!Me and Derek can finnaly do the do since we promised my dad that we would wait until I was 18.So now I am on my way to Derek's loft because I bet that he and the pack have  a birthday party set up their for me.As I get to Derek's loft parking lot I see that there is only my dad's cruiser is there.'He must be helping Derek with my party I guess.' I think.

Once I get up to the lofty and slide the door open I see that it is empty.I'm kind of a little confused because I know that Derek and my dad is here.So I walk in and shut the door behind me and walk to to the kitchen and say "Der ?" in a loud voice bit know one answers so I decide to go upstairs and see if he's there.As I get closer the the room I here moaning and groaning and skin slapping together. I slow my pace down slower with frightened steps and get closer to the door and that it cracked open.I open it all the way and I freeze with a horrified look on my face as I look at what I hope is some kind of sick nightmare.

There on the bed is my dad and the guy that I thought that I would spend the rest of my life have sex.I start to feel tears flow out of my face like a waterfall and I drop to my knees.and that when they notice me.Both there eye widen when they see me.Derek my suppeset boyfriend say"stiles its's not what it looks  like" as they not scramble to get there close on."Son i....fuck son I am so sorry I" before John can say anything else stiles dreams with tears still falling out of his eye"why?why would you do this to me ? I loved since the night I held in that 8 feet deep pool for hours.I love you so much".He chokes out."And you go and do this to me with my own farther"."stiles".His farther starts any to be cut of by stiles."no don't stiles me I loved him dad and you go and sleep with.I thought you were suppose to be my dad to protect me, to love to be me, to be my family my only family I have left I might add and you go and do this with man I love"?!!

"Stiles, we didn't want this to happen, it just did please stop crying.I do love you stiles this was just a mastake."Derek says to me as he steps closer ."no Derek no if you loved me"I shake my  head" No if you both loved me you wouldn't have done this to me."I say then turn around and run out the loft with tears still in my eyes.I get in my jeep start it then sped off to my house.The road is blurry as I'm driving because of my crying as I'm driving I call scott when he hears me crying over the phone he says"Why are you crying"Then he pauses for a sec then he says"oh you found out didn't you?"I stop sobbing and frown "wait you ..you knew?"He sighs and says stiles we all knew its been going on for awhile now ,stiles."my anger starts to boil and I scream at him as park at my house"You knew and you didn't tell me. Why didn't you tell me?And its been going on for a long time now and every body knew and none you told me"?!!"Yes stiles for about 2 and a half months now and we didn't tell you because we didn't want to hurt you."he says as I get in to my house, run upstairs and start to pack."Oh well you did a fine job of that by letting me find out on my birthday.You know what Scott Fuck you, Fuck the pack , and Fuck Derek and my da John"And I hang up in his face.'U can't stay here' say in my head' I have to get out of this hell hole'.I think as I put the last of my stuff in my suitcase and run down stairs out the door and into my car and drive off.