🌹1 🌹

"You are stupid. You really thought I loved you? Haha, you're a no one. Go kill yourself."

Lisa's POV

I live by myself. I used to live with my grandparents, but they died a few days after I moved in with them. Their house is now mine.

-

"Ughh! Stupid alarm clock!"

"I've gotten blood all over my only long- sleeved shirts. I guess I'm just going to have to leave my scars exposed."

"I wore a cropped t-shirt with short sleeves, and gray sweatpants. (Can't forget the timberlands)

*At School*

"Why does she have so many scars?"

"She's so ugly. Haha!"

"I know right. She thinks she's so pretty, but she's actually ugly and fat."

I just ignored them. I'm used to it.

"Hey bitch!"

"What do you want, Tiffany?"

"I saw you staring at my boyfriend, you hoe."

"I wasn't even staring at him, stop being so dramatic."

"Yah! Who do you think you're talking to?!"

"Aww. I didn't know they've gotten to you too, Jessica." I said in a baby voice while pouting.

"Look, you bitch. You clearly don't know who you are talking too." She slammed me against the lockers.

"Yes, I actually do. I'm talking to a dirty ass slut who needs to worry about herself, and get her crusty, dusty, fat fingers off of me. Do you understand, or do you need me to repeat anything, granny?"

"THAT'S IT! GIRLS, BEAT HER UP!"

They started punching and kicking her. She slid down the lockers, defeated.

"Oh, great. Now I'm late for my first class." She stated, dusting her self off.

She walked in the class with a purple eye, bloody lip, and blood all over her shirt.

"Mianhe." She bowed while walking over to her seat, limping.

"What happened to you."

"Why would you even care. It's your girlfriend who should be answering that question."

Tae's POV

Somehow, I stopped liking Tiffany. She was never my ideal type, I was just using her. I've always been a playboy, but Lisa actually makes me feel like I love someone. For real. She's different from everyone else. Why do you make me feel these types of things Lisa?

End of Tae's POV

Lisa's POV

"Hello?! Earth to Taehyung! I said you should be asking you're girlfriend that question!" I yelled at him.

Is this guy serious?

"Oh. But why?"

"You know she is overprotective of you and would not give me time to explain."

"I DO NOT LIKE TIFFANY ANYMORE! I LIKE YOU LISA!!"

"You What?!"

"You heard me, Tiffany. I like Lisa and only Lisa."

I can not believe my ears...

"Bwahahah! That is a straight up lie!"

"No it's not. You can go find someone else. We. Are. Through."

"But opp-

"Don't.We're finished... I just used you."

"You will regret this day!"

"Shut. Up. JESSICA!" All the students said in unison.

"You haven't noticed that I have been sitting here the whole time. I know you're a playboy, Taehyung. I can't trust you. Excuse me." I got up from my seat and excused myself to the restroom.

"Wait! I've changed Lisa!" Taehyung chased after her.

Tae's POV

I tried to run after her, but I felt someone grab my wrist.

"You know you don't really love her. Do you?"

"Let go, Tiff-

She pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

Lisa's POV

I walked out of the bathroom, heading back to class. I saw Taehyung kissing Tiffany. I knew he didn't actually change... I hate him.

"No. It's not what you think, Lisa."

"You're *sniff* just like the rest..."

A/N: I just want to say, I hope I'm not copying off of anybody.