The letter

Never have I been so hurt.. So broken. I've tried my best to muster up the audacity to come face you like a woman to tell you these things to your face. You don't deserve this overrated "break up letter". No. My love you don't deserve to be broken up with at all. You deserve someone better than me though, someone who can appreciate the love you give. I searched so long for a love as deep and genuine as yours. A love so pure. So real.  And when I found it... When I found you.... I realized that, that's not what I needed. Let me explain... I'm not sure why I even did this to you. Honestly, I really never loved you. Wait... I loved you for the love you showed me. But you, no I never did love you. And this phrase is a phrase bound to come right ? Well here it is : it's not you, it's me. Seriously I never did believe the saying you can't expect to love someone.... If you don't love yourself. That's my problem. I met you and forgot those things. I forgot I didn't find myself. I didn't go out and find me. Are you understanding what I'm saying right now? Probably not, because you didn't have to make it this far in the letter to realize I'm breaking up with you. But..... If you have.... I didn't develop a love for myself to give you the love you gave me. I envied you at times. Yes! I admit I did. Why ? Because you knew who you were. You were sure of yourself. You woke up ready to accomplish the things that you knew you had too. Goals that you knew you set for yourself and.... You, in some way, had already accomplished without realising. Don't feel sorry for me, you probably just laughed at that statement right? "Feel sorry for you???!" Yeah I know, but really, if you are don't. I'm not going to end this with "I love you" but with a "I will always care for you and never stop being you"

- Goodbye