important note- more coming soon!

hey hey hey fellas!!

you know what time it is, summer time! yes, it means putting all focus aside to post annoying chapters all at once and updates on their lives, and as much as you guys have missed me (not), i am coming back to the wattpad world!

i have not had time during school hours to completely set aside time to this book or my other book, naya rivera appreciation, but i promise i will. i'm going to get deeper in the world of rare photos, collab with people to create edits of your favorites, and get more active with all of my followers!

i will hold contest, send giveaways, work with my fellow fandom lovers and content creators and maybe even take request!

please please please do your best to bear with me on these hard days as my WORD app doesn't work anymore, i ran out of days so i am going to have to use my phone for a while, or laptops typing app that it comes with.

yes pals, i'm going to find away to get photoshop back! i have done with three other times (previously seen in my book, 'squealing sadie' where i rant about it. a lot.) but i promise i will try to actually keep it. plus, i have tons of photoshop add-ons in my computer with nothing to do.

so, that's all i have :)