Fuller House (July-September)

Katelyn's POV:
Ontario Canada, not a good place to live if you want to act, it's even worse if you live in a small town in Ontario Canada. My names Katelyn Miller I'm thirteen going into grade eight and for as long as I can remember I've wanted to act. I mean I've looked online for jobs but can never seem to find any my parents will let me do and I think I'll enjoy doing.

.

I'm online looking at TV news when I see their kind of remaking Big Bang Theory with a TV show called Young Sheldon. I decided because it's Saturday night and I have nothing better to do to look at the cast.
I know absolutely nobody except Jim Parsons (Older Sheldon) who's supposed to voice some of Sheldon's parts in the show?

There's also this kind of cute guy named Montana Jordan who plays Sheldon's older brother in grade nine.
Since there isn't much to look at for Young Sheldon I go back to the television website, it also says that there remaking Full House.

"Mom,"I yell knowing she's in the kitchen, which isn't too far from the living room (where I am). But I still for some reason have to wait quite a few minutes before a response.

"Ya,"

"Did you hear Netflix is going remake Full House?"

"No, why would they do that I thought Full House ended so well! Who have they decided to have in it anyway?"

"It says they're still getting the new characters cast but everyone except the girls who play Michael from the original should be coming back."
I say reading the website.

"Where are they filming?"

"Ummmm Texas it says."
(A/N I'm not sure if it was filmed in Texas or California but for the stories sake it's in Texas)

"Ohh that's neat I've always wanted to live in Texas where in Texas?"

"Houston,"

(A/N once again I'm not sure about this and am not sure which websites are true)

"Would you like to be in it?"

Omg was she actually considering moving all the way Texas for me?!?
"Uh, ya is that even a question?!?"
"I mean I could do my job and so could your father, of course, I'd need to talk to him about this, and you'd need to audition too!"

"Oh My Gosh, you aren't joking are you!"

"No I mean when you quit music for acting lessons me and your father-"

"Your father and I, continue,"

She took a deep breath "Knew you were committed and this is something you really want to do."
I can't believe this might happen!
.
Two Months Later
.
Montana's POV:
"Hey, Montana, Fuller House comes out tomorrow want to watch come over again to watch it?" Raegan asks just before I leave.

"I suppose if I must," I say sarcastically, I don't watch too much TV but I have seen every episode of Full House and was pretty excited when I heard they were remaking it.

"Bye"

"Bye," I say before leaving.

My Moms picking me up at the mall so I begin my walk there.

I finished filming for the first episode of Young Sheldon almost two weeks ago and am still trying to get to know the cast. Reagan is sweet and like a little Sister to me already, so I seem to hang out with her the most.

School starts on Tuesday as well (it's Thursday) so I'm not really sure how kids are going to react to me being an actor at school. I'm going into to grade nine, my school does grades seven to twelve but seven and eight are in a different section than nine, ten, eleven and twelve.

When I finally get to the mall I wait.
.
The Same Day
.
Katelyn's POV: My parents decided to go on a long trip to Texas to audition for Ramona and see if I made it. I did! So we stayed even longer to film and since the school was done and there isn't that many episodes we got it done fairly quickly went back and we just finished packing.

All the episodes are coming tomorrow and we're leaving tonight so we should get back in time to see it on the first day!

Also, Young Sheldon is coming out tomorrow so we can start watching that too! And Young Sheldon is also filmed in Houston Texas so maybe we can meet the cast!

A/N: I know Young Sheldon didn't come out at the same time as Fuller House and once again I'm not sure where they film but I'm hoping to make it fairly realistic other than that. 

Also please give me any advice on how to make this better.