The Text

Katelyn's POV: OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH. OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!!

Okay so I was just trying to unpack when my phone vibrates notifying me, someone has requested to follow me on Instagram I decide I've worked hard enough and I can take a break to check who's requested me. Anyway, I go on and see Montana Jordan you know the one on Young Sheldon, the kind of cute one has requested to follow me!!! I do the obvious thing and scream. As soon as I'm out of shock I hit accept. After hitting accept I scream again.

I decide to work on unpacking and wait.

After a few seconds I get another notification that jordan.montana has liked one of my posts. I go on my phone and check what post he liked, it's the one where I tried a snapchat filter. It looks horrible but he liked it anyway! I shut my phone off and my phone vibrates again almost imminently after me shutting it off. He DMed me!!!!!!! I look to see what he said.

"Hey I'm watching Fuller House and was wondering if you wanted to text, my phone number is 123-456-7890"

I know the numbers uncreative but it's the only thing I could think of.

I scream again. I wonder why my parents haven't come upstairs to check on me. I go on my phone and text him.

"Hey, it's Katelyn Miller"

He takes a minute to respond but when he does I have the urge to scream again but then I decide not to because my parents may get worried.

"Hey! Raegan (my friend) and I were watching Fuller House and it's actually really good, a lot better than I thought it would be!"

He likes the show I'm on. Well of course he must or this conversation would not be happening!!

"Thanks. I think. I love Young Sheldon."

"Thanks. And yes that was meant to be a complement"

MONTANA JORDAN COMPLEMENTED ME. Okay, okay just be cool, he's a human just like you. I take a deep breath.

"Have you only seen the first episode or..."

"I've seen two actually,  and I'm just about to watch the third. Which I should probably do, I'll ttyl, bye."

"K bye"

What was that?!?

In this moment Montana Jordan is watching the show I'm in!!
I decide since it's now 1pm and I haven't eaten in since getting to this house, I should get some food from the bakery I saw across the street.

A/N: As of 2019 I'm reading this and realizing it sucks, although about half of this chapter was written today. I really don't like Montana Jordan and am realizing he's a teenage boy (surprising right?) but he now reminds me of this guy in my class named Jack and I can't look at him or watch his YouTube videos without seeing the resemblance and I find that weird. Anyways if anyone for some reason still wants to read I will post updates but they might not be that good because well like I said I don't like him anymore.
Fun Fact this note may be longer than the actual chapter😂