||Chapter 5||

Let's continue with the story babe, wooo!

(After year of waiting, and me not having inspiration, IT'S FINALLY FUCKING HERE AAAAA >:V GIMME A FUCKING POKEMON PRO BADGE AAA *explodes*)

Walten didn't know how to respond, he gets called 'Mama' by the smallest for some reason. Little light-purple tubbie is very cheerful, yet now desperate to get Walten to finally be the 'Mama' he is supposed to be, sadly, Walten cannot remember anything. "I-i'm sorry... i don't remember you.." Walten said, as he looked sadly with his black eyes at Heci, second after that, Heci's eyes filled with tears and she ran out the house. "NO HECI WAIT....!!" Tinky tried to run after her, but as soon as he started running, Heci was already gone. Tinky just fell on his knees, finally not taking this, with his paws on his head, and he was crying. "I'm sorry..." Walten walked up to the purple one, and sat next to him. Tinky sniffed his nose and cleaned the tears with his arm, but as he was doing so, he felt someone warmly hugging him.  "E-eh..." Tinky turned his look, and noticed it was Walten hugging him, he quickly corresponded the hug, as he believed if he doesn't there will be no second chance of getting a hug from his husband ever again. "I want to learn the truth...the truth behind all that happened, i want no lies..." Walten takes Tinky by the cheeks and looks with his black eyes at Tinky as he says that. "Only truth." Walten said, and Tinky rests his head against Walten's forehead and starts crying again. "B-but don't cry...!" Walten said quickly, as he started to clean Tinky's eyes from tears, as he was doing so, Tinky took the hold of his paws, Walten was confused of what Tinky will do, he felt uncomfortably, as he remembered how Shadow tried to violate him, by his shock, Tinky pulled Walten, and kissed him passionately. "Mmmm...~" Walten let himself drown in the kiss, as he unawarly wrapped his arms around Tinky Winky's neck, as Tinky wrapped his arms around Walten's waist. They were kissing like this, and a bluetubbie holding Heci by the arm just stood there with the face of 'waitWaltenisalivewtfishappeningwhyishealivewhatDipsydidnottoldmeanythingwhat', meanwhile Heci was trying to pull away from Ron's hold, she wanted to leave, her own loving Mama didn't remembered her, and her Papa couldn't do anything. "L-Let go Uncle Ron! Let go! Let me go!" Heci complained, as she repeatedly kicked Ron or tried biting him, but she's child of Walten, so she's unable to hurt someone who is her family. "Heci, no, you're going back home young lady-" Ron said, strictly. That's when Tinky and Walten stopped kissing, and a thread of salvia was connecting their mouths, a big thread of salvia, and Tinky turned his look and noticed Heci. "HECI!" Tinky quickly get up, helping Walten to get up, and he quickly ran up to Heci and hugged her tightly. "Don't do that EVER again!" Tinky has some tears on his cheeks, because the situation is just too much for him. "B-but... Mama doesn't remember me.... i love Mama so much... but he doesn't love or remember me..." Heci started to cry like small kids do. "Heci, Mama loves you... Mama loves us both... He just needs help, we need to help him, help him remember who he is, who we are, restore his memory... then we will bring Mama back to normal... and everything will be like it always was..." Tinky said, as he was tightly hugging his daughter. "Tinky, mind asking where Dipsy is?" Ron asked, and Tinky looked at him. "Listen man, i understand you're needy and it's mating season, but please, we don't have time for you and Dipsy losing your virginity without a condom now." Tinky said, and Ron turned bright red. "E-EH!--" before Ron could say anything, he felt someone's arms wrap around him from behind, he looked down at the arms, and they were green. Ron made a sigh of relief. "Hi Dipsy..." Ron said calmly. "Hello there, Rony.." Dipsy said, with a giggle due to the nickname, then he turned the blueberry tubbie to him, and kissed him. Ron was a bit shocked that Dipsy kisses him infront of everyone, but he decided to correspond anyway, and Dipsy took his chance, and picked Ron up, and carried him somewhere. "Great, now i'll be an uncle.." Tinky said, as he gave himself a facepalm. Walten just looked confused. "What is a mating season...?" Walten asked with much innocence. "It's well... time in a year when the dominant partner wants to mate their beloved... most likely leave them pregnant.. or it's just time in year, for people who already have kids, to be more needy than always.." Tinky kinda blushed, he felt very needy, but he knew that taking his perverted side and doing it on force to Walten would be a mistake and could scare Walten away from him, so he decided to hold himself back. "Well, Walten.. you want the truth, then.... why not go where it all began?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh look, i'm not dead, nor is this story- but i'll have to make a new cover for the story, as my art improved from time i made that cover- YAY CHAPTER AAA XD

See ya uwu