Chapter 1

if you would like to see what this story is based on, the portion of the video is from 6:07-7:16 :) <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey! so, I saw this video and my brain being the way it is came up with a way that u could make this real so I decided to write it down. like I said, I'm not sure how long it will be, I'm just kind of going with the flow. it might my really short, but we'll see. thanks <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jisung's POV

I have a huge problem.

I just recently debuted with a group of eight other guys called Stray Kids.

I love them all, especially after everything we've been through together. we've ended up like family.

well... except for Minho..

this is where my problem comes in. I love all the others like family, but I love Minho more than that.

I've actually liked Minho since way before debut. in fact, I started liking him the moment we met. I know, cliche, but cut me some slack.

I'm really glad that him and I are close though, because it gives me a lot of time to spend with him and you can probably guess how happy that makes me.

we are close enough to seem like family to everyone else, but for me I'm close to him because I love him much more than a friend or family.

I really wish that I could tell him the others, and all of our fans. but, I can't because that would ruin everything. so, I just have to lay low and be content with how close we are.

there have been moments, however, when I almost snapped and either told him or grabbed his face and kissed him like I've always wanted to.

yeah, I would say that's quite a problem. I just hope I'll be able to hold out and keep this secret..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho's POV

I don't think I've ever been happier than I am right now.

I just debuted in an amazing group with eight other amazing people that I love and appreciate so, so much.

they really mean a lot to me, especially Jisungie. him and I are super close and we have been since we first started.

he's super sweet, funny, caring, and just a really amazing person. I am so lucky to have him in my life. he means so much to me and I don't know what u would do if I ever lost him.

everything is great so far, except for one thing...

I'm gay.

it sucks because I can't even tell the others. if I did, I would mess everything up. it would be so awkward. Sungie would hate me and then I would definetly lose him for sure.

so, that's why I keep it a secret. and no one can (Lee) know.

I hate having to keep it a secret from them since we're so close, but I really have no choice.

anyway, we are are going on another talk show soon and I am really excited. I love doing things as a group because it makes me feel important and wanted.

I just woke up a little while ago, but I'm heading to get my hair and makeup done for the show amd I'll meet the guys there.

all I can think about is that I can't wait to see Sungie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jisung's POV

I was sitting in my chair getting my hair done when I heard the door open. I looked to my left to see Minnie walking in.

how can someone literally be so damn gorgeous even when they just woke up?