Weepoo meets Kaqusen & Choon Y

Third to speed up the last travelogue we had is this Marsh in Elbe Germany. Mois & Choon Y. needed to see some water to look at & experiment on. The reason, we don't know at the time. It was just as exciting to be here. But we came across a joy-ride tandem with huge Deustcheland army men (3). We hop in for a ride to go to Krummel which is not as elaborate before, they are on the same direction we walked on. By the end of the journey, the 3 dropped their huge heavy bags & stepped on the middle of the road to yell out "Gessthacht Krummel". We all laughed & I tap their shoulders, what do you mean by that? They said, this is a nuclear power station, have you been in one in your travels? We said - Yah, ''dix'' only (two only). Ehem, ''Top Secret"-huh? These was the ''section view ' ' of the Krummel nuclear power station (on the left). While we were given a guided tour by our new found friends, we noted almost every word in 'German" & hope to translate to compare them with the others we have been to.

Wonder why & where, mois with Choon Y. encounter 'raising eye-brows' adventure?  Well, in each departing ways - we would be able to meet 'German Spies' who had followed us.  They knew our very last mission & they always 'deliver a demarkation line' in front of us.  Of course, we would fight them - square & square - with arms like bayonettes, Swiss made knives & sometimes, 'caliber ranging from Smith & Wesson to Lagger'.  Oh well, we could sit for these matters because of too much stress & strain on those 'duelos'.  On our way, to catch it (that is time, for our plane or bus or cruise ship) - we would shout "" WEEPOO"" & open our bag with a pair of Bottle of G - DRINK! (equipped with a High 5 on the air clapping together)!