A Quick Intro

Addison

I felt my hair blowing in the wind. Whipping my face. It was great to be on the stage coach back to Faith Valley.

After the whole incident with Cody and Pastor Lannings, I took a stage coach with Cody back to Union City. Cody was hurt so bad...He needed the doctors there.

After Cody healed he was ready for us to go back to Faith. I was not.

I remembered the days when I was very young here. I had mostly stayed at the hospital with Cody. If I wasn't there I was at the boarding house that I stayed at.

I met up with a couple of friends that said all I'd get from the boarding house was well...robbed. So I stayed with my friend, Florence.

Florence had two kids who were in school. The only reason I knew Florence was because she worked as a schoolteacher like me.

Since Florence was a giver, she worked at a special school for children who were less privileged. Florence's kids however, did not attend that school that Florence worked at.

Their school was shorter. So I took the job of watching the two while Florence was at work.

But I loved those kids so much. But they were not my own. That always made me think of Cody and if we would have a future together.

But then...The unthinkable happened. Cody took a stage coach to Hamilton. I was so devastated when I heard the news.

I took the next stage coach to Hamilton to give him his rightful ass whooping.

But of course when I got there, he was already past me. Once he saw me he said...

Flashback...

"Look Addison I really like you and think we have potential together but Union City is not the place for me. I always loved Faith...and I always will. If you want to stay I'm Union City then stay because I respect that but I love you Addison. Just remember that."

End of flashback

I took the stage coach back to Union City after Cody's speech.

He didn't respect me or my decisions. Cody would always be the same, cold hearted guy who got kicked out of the mountee house, who got shot because he had unsettled deals.

Cody would never be the person that I wanted him to be. I was blind.

♡♡♡♡♡

Hey all! Welcome back to my "sequel" to Faith.

Here is just my intro of what happened. Also, the Bitmoji up top is Addison's bitmoji and Addison's bitmoji will be appearing at the top of every chapter. Sorry if you imagined Addison some other way but I imagine her this way plus I created her so she basically belongs to me.

Quick little more part of my authors note. PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

Yes I know. I may be silly to make a "sequel" but I loved Faith, and I needed to do something. I wanted to continue Faith in some way. Okay blah blah blah.

Here's where I'd really hope you read:

Do not make mean comments about HOPE or Faith. If you do then I will report you. I appreciate if you vote, and comment but keep the comments respectful. Also please do not copy HOPE or Faith because I will also report you. Thanks!

Alright sorry I wrote such a long author's note but I just am so excited to be back on the saddle (yes sad metaphors am sorry) and writing Addison and Cody's stories again

Love you all and great thanks!
♡AVALANCHE♡