Layla x Clint

May 17, 2018

Layla's POV

I was at the gunshop searching for another blaster when I found a big blaster it was obviously heavy so I was just dragging it, it was kind of awkuard and when I was in the shotgun center I bumpped into this man with a suit and a cowbow hat, he helped me up ' I'm sorry ' I said ' Oh it's okay! What's you're name girl?' He asked ' My name is Layla' I said nervously because I am cautiouse on what is happening around me and then ' I like you girl ' he said well I was starting to get extra nervouse ' Uh I have to get this and pay this now ' I said ' I'll help you ' he seemed a little sweet now🤔 and then we were finally at the counter and I payed for it ( obviously ) ' Bye, ya'll have a great day!' he said then I left the store and got my new blaster!

Clint's POV

I was at this gunshop and I was going to buy a new and stronger Revolver or an Assult Riffle and then this girl bumpped into me and her heavy heavy blaster fell on the floor, I guess both of us were not paying really close attention around us but I'm assuming, ' I'm sorry ' she said in a worrying voice ' Oh it's okay! What's you're name girl?' I asked ' My anme is Layla' she said ' I like you girl ' I said, an then she changed the topic and wanted to go and pay for the heavy heavy blaster she got ' I'll help you ' I said to help Layla because blasters are heavy!

Layla's POV

When I got home after that incident, that guy ' Clint ' asko asked for my number I forgot to mention and then I think he also got home and started chatting me.

Clint: Hey Layla are you buisy?
Layla: No just chillin why?
Clint: I wanted to get to know you better...
Layala: Sure! What do you want to talk about?
Clint: What is you're favorite color?
Layla: Hmmm, well I like a lot of colors but I will just go with bright yellow!
Clint: Oh I like that color too!
Layla: What is you favorite thing to do?
Clint: I spend my day going to the gunshop and doing target practice with the gun.
Layla: Same! But I buy cannon's istead!

After a few months.......

May 24, 2018 , Layla and Clint were texting each other.

Layla: So Clint do you have any plans today or something to do?
Clint: Yes, I have to go to the gunshop to buy more pistols, but I can spend the afternoon with you.
Layla: Oh okay!
Clint: So Layla do YOU have plans?
Layla: No just texting you because I'm in a lazy day, and I wanna spend time with you.
Clint: Well you know what?
Layla: What?
Clint: Meet me at Savory, to have an early dinner? Is that okay?
Layla: Sure! I'm actually kind of hungry!
Clint: Meet me there at 5:30pm!
Layla: Sure!

They meet at the Savory and started to order their food, as they were ordering their food they started talking.

Layla's POV

So Clint asked me to go to the Savory restaurant and I have a funny feeling something is abput to happen... I can feel it...
When we got there we started talking and while we were talking I can tell he starts to get nervouse, like something is going to happen...

Clint's POV

I asked Layla out and ate with her in the middle of our conversation I got sweaty and nervouse, I could tell she noticed it. I thought I was screwed but she didn't ask about it, Luckily! When we were done eating I took her outside with me and I talked to her and when it was finally time, I said ' Layla, will you be my girlfriend?' I asked willing thatshe would say yes ' YES!' I was so happy that she said that! And then we lived together in a new appartment and helped each other!

                                                                                                       THE END

So Flowerz I've been working on this for a long time IDK why but it's finally out ( even though it's a little short )
Hoped you enjoyed that story thank you for reading!!!!

Bye Flowerz😃👋🏻