Untold 3: Broken Talk

Whereas: Daphne and Briz talked about their situations.

When she saw him walking away from the table, hindi nag atubiling iwan ni Daphne si Wina na panay ang tawa habang kinukulit si Uryll si Nathalia.

Briz is... lonely. That's what she thought.

Marla Daphne Wilson, Uryll's childhood bestfriend who happens to forget her memories for a long time then eventually got help from the higher council to get it back. Now, she's staying in Worthwood Academy to somewhat... fix something.

Fix a relationship.

Her and Uryll's.

Rio saw her but he only shrugged when he saw Briz walking away from their spot. He got the point so he ignored them.

Daphne is walking to the same path Briz is taking. She's just a few meters apart from him and she can see how Briz sporting a passive face.

They are not really close but there's this eagerness in her self that she wants them to talk... to at least have someone she can share her feeling with. She's so much happy that finally, after all these years, Uryll found someone whom he can always take care and love. She wants that for Uryll.

Maybe she's a little sad about the situation wherein someone is not so happy with it. Someone is in deep trench, drowning with his own feelings.

'Bakit ka sumusunod?' he sternly asks. 'Go back,'

'No.' She answer. 'You can talk to me, Briz. It won't hurt a fly.' Daphne just wants to talk to him for the same reason as hers.

They are both broken as of the moment.

Briz stops walking and looks at her straight in the eyes. He raises his brow as if what she said to him was a joke. Amusement is evident in his face— which she finds annoying.

Briz Clinton will never be a puzzle but he's one tough rock to break. Well, he lose it when he beat Uryll to pulp after learning about his antics towards the girl he likes. He lose the cool chilly vibe and he turned out to be a broken sad man who only wants to vent out his raging emotions towards the person who caused it.

Daphne stops walking when she's already infront of Briz. They both stare at each other— totally ignoring the stares of the people around them.

Briz smirks and crosses his arms, "Talk to you, huh? Why is that Daphne? Dahil ba misery loves company?" natawa ito at umiling na para bang masyadong nakakatawa ang sinabi ni Daphne.

"Oh come on! Stop being such a hypocrite!" She scowls.

Natawa si Briz sa sinagot ni Daphne, "We both know who's the real hypocrite here. Have you forgotten the reason why your memory was stolen from you?" he smirk devilishly, "That's because you were desperate to—"

"Stop!" She halts him. "Yes, I was desperate but I'm not a martyr like you! Well, you and I have some fair share of mistakes and that was mine! I asked him from the wrong person and I was betrayed in return!"

Everyone knows that Daphne's memories were stolen from her even before she entered the Annual League. Nathalia and Uryll found her and everything became a history. But there's another fact that Daph, Ynior and some higher people left untold. The real reason to how and why her memories were stolen.

Daph gazes at Briz, "Please, let me just accompany you. I will listen and we'll plan something to mend it."

Briz is having second thoughts but he's considering the idea of talking to Daph. He and Daph are in the same situation right now. They are both broken... but never alone.

"Fine," he murmurs, "follow me."