Chapter 5

I tried to open my eye but I stopped when I heard a conversation between my parents and....Junmyeon.

    'It's okay Mrs. Kang.I'm all free this week. I can take care of her. Don't worry,she is soon to be my wife.Just go and have fun.'Said Junmyeon.

"What does he mean by "have fun"? Where are they going?"I kept asking myself that question. Are they planning to left me?What the hell?

      'It's okay Junmyeon..I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.You will be busy with your group members.I heard that you are going to have a come back? See you're a busy man.It's okay,even Daniel is there to take a good care of Hani.'Said mom.Huh!there he is, he always show everyone that he is the most good man in the word.

'No no no.I don't feel burdened. I am sincere. Please give me permission to take care of her.'said Junmyeon.Why he is so earnest?Can't he understand by mom's statement that Daniel will be able to take care of me?Ughhhh!

The situation became silent.I opened my eyes and looked at them.Unfortunately,My parents' back were faced me and my eyes met Junmyeon's.I gave him a signal "don't-you-dare-to-take-care-of-me-or-else..". He just smirked and tucked out his tongue.

WHAT THE FUDGE?

I raised my eyes.Gave him the last warning but he ignored me by looked at my parents.Please pleaseeee........say no!

'If you said so. Thank you Junmyeon.'Said Dad and they stood up.I closed my eyes as they walked toward me.

'we're going to bussiness trip for a month,dear.We promise you we will be back after a month for your weding reception.'Said Dad and rubbed my cheek.I still closed my eyes.

They kissed my forehead and walked away.I waited until they truly disapeared and opened my eyes.I looked around and found Junmyeon sat on the sofa while playing his phone.He noticed that I was looking at him then he smirked.

'What are you doing here?' I asked him.He though for a moment.Awww he looks cute when he did that........errr what did I said???

'I'm selling bread here.' He said and chuckled.He wanted to continue his word but he was intrupped by his phone's ring.He smiled before went outside to answer the call.

I sighed and tried to sit down but my head felt dizzy.I pinched my head and tried to reached a bottle of mineral water but sadly the bottle fell and the water went out.I whined and tried to took the bottle.

Suddenly,there was a hand grabbed the bottle before I could grabbed it. I looked at the person and guest what? It's Kai.

'You should tell Suho hyung if you wanted to drink a glass of water,Hani' Said Kai. Where on earth he knew my name? I was shocked by his attendance and stared at him.He chukled and bridged our faces.

'stop stared at me like I'm your dinner.'He said and we looked at the door as someone opened the door.It was D.O.

O_O

It not just D.O.It's EXO!

UNEDITED