~RECONCILIATION~

Marry's POV

I......I don't know what to tell him.... I do like Jason.. but, i don't even know the right meaning...I don't even know what's true love that people always talk about, but i think.. this ... is ....... love?

*STILL HUGGING* "Hmmm..... Jason there's something i need to tell you too..." I want to tell him how i feel, but before that i need to do something first.

"But that will be later, I need to go see Miss Debby, I need to talk to her about....... you know." I said it, and i hope he supports me on this.

"Sure.... hmmm, your going right now? to see her this late at night?..... well, fine, but i'll go with you.... to keep you company."Oh Good!...... but, this AWKWARDNESS got to stop.......

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Miss Debby's POV

I hope she doesn't think too much.... I'm just keeping marry safe, yeah.. that's right. I'm not doing anything wrong... as long as i'm gonna be with her, nothing else would go wrong.., i mean.... what could anything go wrong?

"DING DONG!!!" Oh my, who could that be?

"hey Miss Debby, i'm sorry to bother you this late at night, i just need to speak with you for a bit." This has been on my mind for a while, what if marry find out about......... Carrie.........

"Oh My, what a surprise!, please enter," I must keep my pace.

"Have you talked to my mom?, is she coming with us to London? I haven't even met her properly. I want to see her first." Damn it! so many questions, as expected of my sister's beloved child...... but i won't let you slip away this easily!!!!

"Oh, Honey! too many questions my dear!, i can't even keep up with you.... I got an idea!!!.... Let's go to London Tomorrow, I've already got your ticket so it won't be a problem, we will leave early in the morning, first thing tomorrow, so go now and pack your bags." *suspicious smile* Shit! i talked to fast, please marry, don't be a stubborn little girl, listen to me and go away now...

"But... you still haven't answered my question, not even one of them...." Marry talked back. Your so stubborn marry.... no wonder why your mom left you......

"okay, ask me anything,but you can only ask me one question." I said confidently.

"Is my mom coming with us?" Why is it always Carrie!!!

".....NO....." i said it, my voice was struggling as Jason stared at me......

"What!?.... but, why?... where is my mom!?" Marry spoke with a loud tone.

"look, i said only one question and i answered it so go now!........... Don't worry she knows that both of us are going to London okay, so..... just listen to me and go home... start packing your bag."

I couldn't tell her the truth, i'd feel ashamed of myself........ but why is it always Carrie!!!!!!! Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie.... your so luck, i wish your dead!.......................

As Marry and Jason left the house, there was something i wanted to bring with me in the airport, and it's something that Marry has to say goodbye to...

(The Basement)

"hello Big Sis... are you having fun down here?... all tied up, hidden in the dark, getting so unconscious....... hehehe" *EVIL GRIN*

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>