Prologue

She was on verge of giving up and not to fall in love with guys but HE found her. He taught her to trust again and she did. But, getting hurt is part of our life. Will she ever say the words " I Love You " again?

Wind blows against with my face , the sun's rays heating up against with my skn. I need to be there as soon as possible. I was riding with my bicycle hoping that he's still there. Few minutes passed, I am already with my destination and then I saw him. The guy I was looking for,  he was wearing a black pants and a simple black v-neck t-shirt but still,  he is so handsome.

" How long have you been here? "

I asked him.

" Not long enough ."

He answered with a smile on his face.

" I'm sorry kung natagalan ako, pinaghintay pa  kita tuloy. May munting inasikaso pa kasi akong inportante sa bahay. "

I said that while I was busy looking at the different beautiful  flowers. I was mesmerized because of it's beauty. Nothing change here, it was me who changed.

" Mhei, come here!  "  He was in the cherry blossom tree already and I followed him.

" So beautiful "    I whisper

" When  I was in London,  there were no cherry blossom trees, only the tall buildings lang ang makikita mo doon at kumikislap na bagay kapag gumabi. "   I face him and I look into his eyes. I am busy listening with his stories about his experienced in London.

" So, do you already found a girlfriend in there? "   I asked nowhere

" There's a lot of pretty girls out there but... Mhei, you are prettier than them. "

he said that while looking into my eyes. I raised a brow to him and asked him

" Are you teasing me? "

I said that while holding my smile.

" Of course not! It is true that you are prettier than them and no other girls can surpass this heartbeat of mine every time when I'm with you. "

I am already aware with his feelings for me but still,  shocked was evidence in my eyes. He held  my right hand and put in his chest where his heartbeat beating so fast.

" I still love you Mhei, I always do. So please gave me a chance to prove to toy that I love you more than  anything else. "

No words comes out in my mouth. I was speechless with his blunt words.

I am afraid to risk my feelings again. I am afraid that if I will love again, it may hurt me so bad. I am tired of  trusting someone who will just gonna betrayed me.  I just wish live didn't exist so that what we called
" pain " at hindi na natin mararanasan. But we  are here in this real world where , love , happiness   sadness,  jeoulosy,  selfishness a d lain does exist.

He tought me how to trust and love again but he was also the one who breaks my heart and betrayed me.

Kinuha ko ang aking mga kamay and I smile faintly at him.

" To tell you the truth, you are special to me. You we're there when I need a shoulder to lean on.  If we are meant be, then we will gonna end up together. But right now, gusto ko munang mahalin pabalik yung sarili ko at hanapin yung bagong ako. Kung kaya mong maghintay , baka darating ang araw na mamahalin rin kita gaya ng pagmamahal mo sa akin. " I said before I left him under in the cherry blossom tree.

was ready to ride on my bicycle when he shout

" I will wait  when you are ready Mhei, I'll wait until you will love me back again. I will wait until you're ready to love me back again.  "