Sweet little boy

"Rebecca...?"

"A-a-Anthony... How...?"

"I don't know..."

I look at Amanda and Slendy. They hold each other, and Amanda places her head in Slendy's chest.

"Is he a-"

"Yes." Slendy chimes me off.

I run up to Anthony and hug him, but a barrier reflects me back. I place my hands on se clear wall, and look at Anthony.

"What the hell is this?" I scream pounding on the wall.

I watch as innocent Anthony's starts forming into a monster.

His silk brown hair turns pitch black, and his skin turns into a shade of white and greg, his face is covered with a cracked mask that only shows half of his face leaving his eye and cheek. I watch as he turns into a complete...complete. No words for the tenderness.

I run up to him, and hug him, squeezing as hard as I can. He smells weird... But u snuggle my face in his chest anyways. I'm only 5'6 and he's 6 foot obviously. I look up at him, and a tear falls out my eye. His white hand pushes the tear from my face, and he looks down at me.

"Becca."

"Yeah?"

"Where's my father?"

"...uhh." I blush and let him go backing away holding myself and looking down.

"Anthony... There's something I need to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"... I killed your dad."

"..." He walks up to me and grabs me by my head yanking me back into a hug.

"I'm glad he's dead. I would of killed the sick fuck myself."

I hear Slendy and Amanda teleport off, and leave us to reconnect.

We sit on the cold swings, and swing.

"Hey Rebecca."

"Yep!"

"Member when you told me you were a killer?"

"Haha, yeah, I can't believe you actually didn't care. Most people would of screamed and ran or thought I was lying."

"Best friends never lie."

"You were the best friend I could ever have." I say holding back tears from the incident.

"Becca." He says stopping the swing.

"Yeah? What's up."

"I feel like I HAVE to kill. Like. Now."

I take his hand and we run off by the hotels next to the school. We walk in, and I comb my hair down with my fingers.

"Hello! I'm looking to rent a room."

"Reservation number."

"What?"

Anthony pushes me out the way, and talks to the lady.

"Listen, how about... You give us a 'private room' it's our anniversary, and we'll be glad to pay you a tip of 100."

Her head is too quick to nod, and Anthony puts his arm around me as we walk down the hall towards the elevator, and I can feel my face heat like a hot pan. Anthony and i were only friends, his arm around me makes me shiver with goosebumps, i just wish Cali was here so i could tell her. i look away to make sure he doesn't see my chili red face.

When we get in the elevator the doors shut, and his arm that was wrapped around me grabs the back of her head and slams it into the door, causing blood to gush everywhere.

He does it again and again and again, and there's blood all over us. Anthony takes her finger nails, that are sharpened with a point from fake nails. He writes, "wake up my dear." On her forehead, and we walk out the elevator sprinting towards the exit shoot as a couple opens the elevator door and shrieks from the mess.

"I've never had such a rush."

"I'm sure you'll love it at the mansion."

"Mansion?"

"The people I was just with... That was basically our parents. They take care of us. They're your parents too now. Just don't call them that. They get self-conscious like their old knowing their about...1,000 years old. I have no clue."

We walk in the woods and run until the illusion brings us to the mansion. I look at him, and he looks at me. I look at his hand, and see ten clenched. He smiles at me, and I look away so he can't see me blush super hard.

"Well, lets go." I say walking up and a running Cali with blue stuff all over her face knocks me down.

"Hey girly! Where yah been all day?" She looks up at Anthony, and backs off of me with frightened face.