How we met

Background abt me:
My name is Ellen Hart Larson. I am a blond. I am 38yrs old now. I have known Mackenzie since forever. We used to be best friends since grade 6 when we were just 12. This is my story, how I met the love of my life.Jensen.
When the reader is 16:
One day after school I went to meet Mackenzie like always. She was grounded because she pranked our teacher today and the principle called her parents. I wasn't allowed to meet her but I didn't care cuz whenever my bestie needs me I will be there for her.
Anyways I snuck in through her window and hugged her. We started talking until we heard foot steps. She told me to hide. I hid under the bed. Then a boy knocked before coming inside. I could see his legs only. He was probably kenzies bro tht went to L.A.
Maybe his name was Jason or something like tht I don't remember. He started talking. He said tht he missed kenzie a lot and he will enjoy a lot with her this vacation and hugged her before asking tht why did she prank her teacher. She replied cuz today was the lat day of school and it was funny I got a pic wanna see? Anyways I tried to snuck out but he saw me and said hey don't leave ur friend alone I said why do u care? Kenz I'll be back. Wht the hell...his back was facing towards me how in the world did he see me? I thought. Well I just hid my face and ran without looking at him.
At night:
Who was that? Was he cute? Stop it Ellen Wht r u saying? No relationships since the last one.But maybe I can try. It won't hurt.
Anyways tomorrow is Christmas yay...but I'll spend my day at the ackles since kenzie is my bestie and she invited me over and she spent it at our house last time. Maybe I'll see him. I better not cuz then he will hav to deal with my sarcasm.
*my mom comes in
Ellen sweetie go to sleep she says and leaves before I say k mom.
*pretend tht the dog is not in my hand*

A sleeping Ellen bought to you by jareds conditioner:

A/N: sorry the chapter is short. Tell me if u need more. I'm sorry if it sucks. Love u . Peace out bitches🖖🏻