Chapter One

"No"

"Please !"

"Nah"

"Pleeeassee"

"No. This time I said it in Spanish" Sarcasm at it's finest.

"C'mon Lexi it'll be fun" My BestFriend Amanda said in a whiny baby voice.

So there's this party being hosted by Conner. I don't like Conner and his friends. Amanda thinks it would be a 'great' idea to go to his party since it's the last day of summer.

"Mandi you could go if you want to. You know I don't socialize with those type of people" Mandi frowned at my comment.

The boys are a grade higher than us. The guys which sadly includes my older brother Alex usually attend and host huge parties.

Well that's what I've been told. I have never went to one of their parties because they always end up badly.

Mandi and I are both 17 while on the other hand Alex and his friends are 18 and graduating this year.

"Lexi you know I can't go without you. It wouldn't be the same going without my BestFriend"

Amanda and I have known each other since we were 2 years old. We met at a daycare we both attended and have been inseparable ever since.

"Hey I have a great idea to fix that little problem of yours Mandi"

She looked at me with a confused face

"How about neither of us go" That earned a pillow being thrown at me.

Alex and Amanda are quite close to each to each also. Alex comes in my room and makes himself comfortable by Amanda.

"Yes Alex, How may I help you" My brother and I get along perfectly fine. We don't bicker a lot like most siblings.

"I heard you guys talking about Conner's party and I just wanted to say that it's not a good idea for you to go"

No shit. I had no idea.

"You're not going" Amanda asked Alex.

Amanda always had a little thing for Alex and he knew it. They constantly flirt sometimes and it's grosses me out.

"Nah. They play all types of games and get so drunk that it's not even funny anymore. I think Derek and Aiden went anyways though." Alex answered

"Well you know what's next right Al?" I smirked at his expression

"What?"

"Get out !" I said and threw a pillow at him. He threw it back at me and left before I got the chance to do anything else.

"Alright let's look for outfits for tomorrow" Amanda said and went towards my closest

(Derek)

I honestly didn't want to come to this party. Don't get me wrong I love parties, Love the girls at the parties but I wasn't really feeling this one.

"Yo Derek ! Come one we're playing games now" I surprisingly heard Conner yell from across the room.

I made my way through the crowd of people dancing and some making out. Finally got through and sat down waiting for them to start the game.

Usually they just give dares or make bets with whoever the bottle lands on.

Not everyone plays the game though. Only us four well us 3 tonight. Conner made up this game at his very first party.

Since Aiden got chosen last year by the bottle this year it's his turn to spin. He spun the bottle forcefully and we waited until landed on someone.

"Well well well. Derek you finally got chosen and it just so happens to be our senior year" Conner chuckled

This game originally started in 7th grade and I have never been chosen until now.

"Derek you're a ladies man right ?" Aiden began "You have the ability to get any girl you want except one"

I chuckled at that statement. There's not one girl in this school that I couldn't get.

"That girl is Alexis Johnson, Alex's little sister. I bet you can't make her fall for you."

Alex has a little sister ? Wow learn something everyday huh. I chuckled at his bet.

"Are you up for it" The guys waited for my response

"I could make any girl fall me. Even Alexis Johnson."

We decided to go rejoin the party. I couldn't pass up a bet. That is not how I roll. This is going to be an interesting school year.

(Alexis)

"How about this?" Mandi held up for me to examine.

"Ehh.."

We have been looking for an outfit for me to wear to school tomorrow for some hours now.

We found her a outfit in my closest really fast unlike me who couldn't decide on anything.

"How about you go get ready for bed and I'll pick out an outfit.. You must wear it tomorrow no arguments now go." Amanda demanded and I scurried into the bathroom

After a while I was ready for bed. Amanda also got ready in the bathroom downstairs and we went to bed right away.

Junior year.. Here we come.

~~~~~~~^.^~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Show some support by voting if you liked it and comment what you think I should change if you spotted something a little off.

Thank you so much for reading and have a nice day !