Welcome home!!!

Hmm..we should get off of the roof top..I said sounding like I was thinking of a way off
Yui/ Daddy there's a way I gg from here but do we all have Jackets?* I took off the brown jacket and Rachel and Winter took out there scarf as Yui pulled off her purple jacket* Yui/ Hey Daddy the wires on the telephone pools maybe we can put the jackets on the wires because there no power in the city anymore so..* I quickly put my jacket on the wire and Yui, Rachel, and Winter did the same as we just let are selfs go off the edge we slide all the way down to a house that looked familiar to Gray Rachel and Winter/ Where are we Yui?
Yui/ This mine and Daddy's house^^
Gray/ Huh..home..? * starts to remember a bit as some memories came back of Yui and Gray playing on the swing set in the backyard*
Yui/ Daddy You Okay..? * I quickly responded* Y-Yes Yui I'm fine..Just remember something's..let's go inside *I talked in my mind* Dear god I hope that my old things are still inside...* walks inside as Winter Yui and Rachel followed behind we hear a noise come from upstairs* Winter..I don't have a weapon give me your bat..* Winter passed me her bat as I ran across the room sliding on my back and Hit down a person and started to beat them with the bat thinking they were a zombie*
????/ Oww! Hey! *Grabs the bat and flips me over his back and onto the ground*  Who are you!
Rachel/ tackled the man and was about to head but him but*
????* R-Rachel..? W-Winter? * Tears fell from his face as he took off his hoodie and hugged Rachel super tightly as Winter ran and hugged the man*
????/ I-I thought you two..* tears fall as winter wipes his tears away and winter said* Dad it's okay we're fine..* Tears run down winter's face as Rachel was crying like a lil baby*
Yui/ D-Daddy! * Rush's over to gray and helps me up* O-Oww..Dang you got a lot of strength..
????/ Did you take them..* glares at me as Rachel told him* N-No don't hurt him Dad he saved us to be honest..
????/ Oh in that case sense you saved my Daughters I'll let you marry This one * Had a perverted smile when he said that as he pushed Rachel towards Gray*
Rachel and Gray/ W-What! N-No * they Backs away blushing blood red*
????/ I'm Zero btw it's nice to meet you and you are?* He put out his hand for a hand shake as I shook his hand* I'm Gray Drake Nice to meet you..and I believe your in are house * Yui and I look at him as he says* Ah my apologies Hmm...Ya know what I'ma give you the nick name Puppy
Gray/ I'm not a puppy * glares at Zero as he glares back*
Rachel and Winter/ W-Wait Dad Where's mom..?
Zero/....I'll tell you guys

(( Hey guys sorry it's been a while and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter of the walking Death in this chapter we met Zero Winter and Rachel's father let me know where you think their mother is Have a great awesome day ima get some sleep it's like 1:54AM 😅byeeeee^^