MaidCafe

ZaneChan/Zana

Third person
It was the end of the day and people were quickly leaving the cafe for closing time. Zane and Kawaii~Chan had been the only workers that day seeing Aphmau Aaron and Gene all had the flu. Kawaii-chan had volunteered to stay and help Zane clean and lock up. He nicely declined but Kawaii-chan insisted.

Zane's POV

"Kawaii-chan you really don't have to stay," I say as I wipe some of the wooden tables. "Kawaii-chan just wants to help, don't you enjoy my company?" She pouts. "I do it's just you should get some rest you've been working really hard" I don't get a response so I just ignore it and go back to cleaning. I look up to see Kawaii-chan nowhere in sight. I drop my towel on the table and go to find her. As I round the corner I can't help but feel like somethings wrong. As I open the door to the break room I see Kawaii-chan getting undressed and putting on her normal clothes. I don't know why but I can't help but watch. I feel my pants tighten as I watch her slowly take off her clothes. Her body is slick like a goddess and her pale skin as shiny as ever. I reach down to my pants and slowly rub my clothes member. I know I shouldn't be doing this but I lose all control. She starts to put her normal clothes on so quickly get back to what I was doing earlier. As I get back to cleaning I realize I have a boner. As Kawaii-chan opens the break room door I dart for the bathroom. I'm not sure if she saw me but I don't mind that and quickly shut the door.

I sit down on the toilet and slide down my pants. Okay just get it over with. I slowly stroke my member causing small moans to leave my mouth. I guess Kawaii-chan could hear me because she softly knocked on the door.

"Zane are you okay?" She says softly with a tone of worry.
"Uh yeah I'm fine, I just threw up a little... That's all" I reply still stroking my member. "Oh! Kawaii-chan can help!" Kawaii-chan quickly opened the door and I just stared at her. Her gaze quickly fell on my member as I tried to pull my pants up and apologize. Kawaii-chan had now closed the door and was walking over to me.

Kawaii-chan starts to pull my pants back down. Without warning, she sticks my member in her mouth and starts to deepthroat me.

She then stops and quickly jumps on my lap. She is wearing a dress so I feel her soaking wet panties touch my member. That just turns me on more. Kawaii-chan starts to swiftly move her hips causing me to moan into her ear.
oh fuck~
At the sound of my moans, she moves faster. fuck yes daddy~ she moans tilting her head back. That sends me over my limit and I shoot my load on to her panties.

Kawaii chan gets up and pulls her dress and panties off. I decided to pull my shirt off.
"Lay on your back" Kawaii-chan demands. I do as she says and lay down. She quickly hops on my member and bounces up and down. Damn was she tight.
harder~
I buck my hips up as we moan loudly.
faster daddy~

Minutes later we both hit our climax and start to put on our clothes.

"That was fun" I say as I put my clothes on and open the bathroom door. "Do it again?"

"Definitely"