One:And So Our Story Begins

It's been a while since I've talked about this. I probably can't even remember some of the details. All I can remember was it all started with the crown. I wanted to rule Bullworth under my hand. Making morons eat out of the palm of your hand feels like heaven to me. Pure bliss. Though, some people said that my rule was 'wrong' and that there was something wrong with me. I grew up in a wealthy family, I'll grant you that. But people treated me like there was something wrong with me. I doubt that very much.

I had always wanted to own the crown, to feel empowered against the moronic idiots who inhabit this hellhole. To make sure they knew their place. It was always like that, and was going to stay that way. But...then something started to happen. My parents actually tried giving a damn about me. They called in a therapist, much to my dismay, and had him call over twice a week. To check I hadn't secretly murdered an entire family, I imagine. Enough of that though.

The first time this moron dropped by was when I was around 13 or 14, so not much older than I am now. We had met in an old room that my parents had converted into a intervention room. They went all out too, the leather armchair and that psychiatrist's couch. Everything that made me miserable. I can still remember the whole conversation.

"So, Gary. How are you today?" He asked, settling down with his paper. "Fine. Not sane by any means, but I'm feeling fine." I replied.
"Good to hear about that. I'm going to ask you a few questions today and hopefully we can make a breakthrough today. How does that sound?"
"Well you've already asked two questions so it'd be stupid to stop now. Go ahead."
"Well, I don't think there's any need for that attitude."
"You might want to get used to it, bud. Get back to the questions, would you?"
"Well...alright. Might I ask, how did you get that scar?"
"Hm?"
"That scar across your eye. Where is it from?"
"Frankly, I don't feel comfortable telling you."

And so that's where this began. I wasn't sure about telling this loser, but it'd be fine telling the people I'd soon rule over, because it might cause fear in them. So this is the proper story of my scar.