Four:Woken Up

When I woke up, which is a lot to say considering the circumstances, I was in bed with a nurse next to my bed. She seemed alright, but everything was still blurry. Mainly out of my right eye. "So you're awake then?" She asked, turning her attention to me.
"Y-yeah..." I managed.
"Shh, no need to respond Mr Smith. You were quite roughed up after your medicine. Almost like someone had beat you up."
"It...it was."
"I insist you save your energy. Listen, most of your cuts and black eye will heal with time except for one. The one across your eye, there. It doesn't look as deep but, it's still pretty bad. Your eye will never be the same again. You won't need to take the pills anymore."

A scar. So there's the story of my scar. It hurt like crazy before, but it's gone down. Now it's just a symbol of my insanity and quite frankly I like it. It's a mixture of pain and pleasure in my opinion. And just as the nurse had said,  all my scars and bruises and cuts had gone in a few days. All except my black eye which took a few weeks but other than that it was normal again. All except for my scar. It was now my pride, it showed that I wasn't a force to be messed with. I have seen things, terrible things. But, if I was just seeing things, how did I get my scar? I suppose I was right when I said I didn't know all the details. So...I don't know, think of it yourself! I'm not going to think about it, especially when I'm ready to take over the school! Speaking of which...