The holder of Nothing

The seeker was now in Canada, not far past the border. The young woman walked into the second mental institution she had visited in a week. At the reception desk, she asked the worker her question. "May I see the holder of nothing?"

       Disgust crossed the woman's face, as she reluctantly nodded and led the other woman to the outhous that no one had ever come back from.

       The receptionist opened the door and looked at the seeker with pity. Her eyes seemed to betraywhat she was thinking. "What a pity this poor woman had decided to waste her life".

       She opened the door as the seeker looked on with a steely expression. She wanted to scream at her that she was wasting her life, that this would end in her painful death, but stayed silent as she led the other woman through a tragically familiar hallway.

       The lights got brighter and brighter until they were blinding, and still they continued to walk. Y
Then, the lights went out "NO!STOP! WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS WRONG" the seeker yelled in a fierce voice, and backing away. The lights turned back on, as if they had obeyed her command.

       They approached a cell door and the receptionist opened it, looking at the seeker with a disgusted glare, and left the other woman to die. The seeker stepped inside the room, it was colorful as she had been warned, but she didn't take her eyes off of the face of the woman in the middle of the room. She was covered in blood and bound up by human skin.

       "What were they when they where one?" She asked. The woman described it in horrible detail, it had a heart so rotten and black that it was feared by all of humanity. So many horrible things.

       The seeker found her desire burning, she wanted to look upon the tattoo on the woans chest, but kept her focus. Her determination and anger was enough to keep her sane.

       When the holder was finally finished, the seeker walked towards her, still focused on the bloody woman's face. She took her hand grasped the area around the tattoo and it ripped off.

       The woman, seemed tk be frozen without it, and  could only watch as the seeker put her object in a cloth bag and slipped quickly out of the room, but as the door closed the holder could faintly hear the seeker whisper one word "liar"

       The seeker ran out of the door, past the reception desk, and into her car. Nothing would come for her though. The object in her possession frightened away any monster that would try to hurt her.

       She had just gotten object 4 of 538. She knows they want to come together again, and they would. She was going to make sure of it.