Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't believe I did that...

"You ok baby?" Maddie asked after I was quiet for awhile.

"No Madeline I'm not ok." I said to her.

"Why? I mean wasn't that the best you've ever had?" She asked me.

I pushed her off of me.

"No Maddie that shouldn't have even happened!"

She looked confused.

"Why? We're supposed to be together! You said yourself!"

I can't believe she's actually doing this.

"Four years ago! I am in love with somebody else now."

Her eyes went wide.

"Who?" She asked.

"Catherine."

Her jaw dropped.

"My step-sister Catherine?"

I nodded.

"Well hate to break it to you baby but I'm sure she's in the next room sleeping with that other guy and if you want to be sure out your ear against the wall. They're really thin."

"What?" I immediately ask. If they're thin she might have heard me. Sh*t I hope she didn't. Someone started banging on the door.

I did and didn't want it to be Cat. I put my pants on and opened the door and then got punched in the jaw. "What the he*l?" I asked Lou when I saw it was him.

"What the he*l is wrong with you?!" He asked. "What do you mean?"

"I mean your bird just heard you having sex with that slut and ran out crying!" Oh my god no.

"What about you? I bet you two were doing it." I said. He did it with Maddie once.

He looked pissed. " Cat is a better mate than you will ever be. I hope you know that." He said.

"Where is she?" I asked him.

He looked like he was debating.

"Kitchen." He said.

"Thanks mate."

"Yeah but break her heart again. In any way. I'll ruin you."

I can't believe this. The lad I've known my whole life is being a bit*h to me over some girl! But then again he is friends with that girl. And I'm in a relationship with that girl. Right? All I said was

"Got it mate." I started to walk out but Lou stopped me.

" I would suggest putting a shirt on first." He said.

I grabbed my shirt, put it on and headed downstairs.

Cat's P.O.V.

I was just playing with my breakfast because I never took a bite out of it. I can't believe he had sex with her. I started crying in my food wen I felt a big hand rubbing my back.

"Babe please don't cry." Harry said.

"Why sweetheart so you can tear my heart to fifty million pieces again?" I asked. I was only half joking.

"I heard Lou ask why you told your family Robert was the one who does."

"Ok."

He sighed. "I didn't want to hear the answer because I thought it was bad." He said.

He didn't...

"Are you telling me yo slept with Madeline because I didn't tell my family about you?"

He nodded.

"Harry you're crazy."

"I know." I suddenly remembered something.

"Harry." I thought I heard her. What? I pressed my ear against the wall to hear her better.

"I love you." I heard her say while she was panting. Whore. I though

"I love you so much Maddie I always have, and I always will nobody and I mean nobody will ever come before you. I love you with all my heart babe. You know that right?"

"Why did you tell her nobody would come before her?" I asked.

"You heard that?" He looked down.

"Yes. Why did you say that?" I wanted to know

"I don't know baby. I thought Lou was doing something with you-"

"Doing what?" I cut him off.

"What I was doing with Maddie." he said.

"Please don't call her Maddie." I pleaded.

"Only if you do something for me." He said.

"What?" I looked him in the eyes.

"Kiss me?" It sounded like he was asking even though I'm sure he was telling.

But I kissed him anyway