Tony Stark everyone.

Tony Stark. He isn't  average. Heck, nobody is. But Tony, Tony is whole different type of person. It was almost like he was born in another universe. Because he has grown up with two sides of a personality being normal. Tony has the sarcastic, smart, mostly happy and cocky side, and the depressed, empty, emotionless and literally-dying-inside side. And not everyone can acknowledge those sides. Tony Stark is the billionaire, genius, playboy, and philanthropist that the news is always obsessed with. At least, that's what most people including Tony thought. The world thought there could never be such a big ego-maniac than Tony Stark. But the world was wrong. Isn't it always? Anthony Edward Stark could be a whole different person whenever he wanted. But he didn't want to be a different person. He wanted to be a billionaire, genius, playboy, philanthropist. But Tony's freaking emotions said, "NOT ON MY WATCH!" So no, Tony Stark, does not always gets what he wants. Because right now, Tony Stark is horrified and terrified, that SPIDER-MAN has just DISAPPEARED, while Tony is left all alone. And that is NOT the only time Tony has felt so dreadful. And it certainly won't be the last either.

tony is a depressed person. he is always sad. also the song is tonys life in a nutshell.