Trey Songz

"Ima bring my anaconda Gonna get to, get your forbidden fruit Turn the bed into a jungle I'm Tarzan, you be my Jane up in this room Girl, you know I'm finna hunt ya, yea You the one I'm preyin on" - Animal ( Tremaine the Album, 2017)

Erin

I exhaled heavily as tonite was just another night. People come here to get drunk and bore me to death about their problems. Don't get me wrong being a bartender is great and pays a lot, but I just wish I had more excitement in my life.

I was making a drink for a customer when I heard someone call for my attention. I turned around and came face to face with sexy brown eyes and a flashy smile. I snapped out of my thoughts trying hard not to stare and to get lost into my deep thoughts. I swallowed before speaking. "What can I do for you?" I asked.

"Can I get a couple of bottles of champagne? It's my friend's birthday and I want to make sure he has the best time of his life." He said.

"Sure." I said.

I turned around and picked up to of the most expensive wines we had and gave them to him. He laid down a wide load of cash. "Here you go beautiful, keep them coming." He said before taking the bottles and walking off. I grabbed the money from the counter and put it in my pocket and hurried to give the other guy his drink. I served the next customer and tried my best for the rest of the night to focus.

***

The night was almost over and the club was being cleared out. I had gotten good tips today which wasn't all that surprising. I was counting my money and cleaning up the bar when I heard someone call for me. I turned around and it was the same guy from earlier. God he was fucking gorgeous.

"You know we're closed, right?" I asked.

"Yea but that's not why I came over here." He said.

"Oh?" I said surprised.

"What are you doing after this?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I wanna take you home and fuck you until you can't remember your own name." He said.

I blushed. "Ok. Do you think I'm some kind of woman that goes home with strangers?"

He smiled. "Ok. I'm Trey. There we're not strangers."

I'm not gonna lie that I wasn't interested, but I don't do the whole one night stand thing. I don't know what's going to happen, but I did say I needed some excitement in my life. And if this was going to be it, then I was going to have to take it.

"You know what, sure." I said. "Give me five minutes."

I went in the back and grabbed my stuff and took my ponytail down before meeting Trey. We both headed and walked down the block to my place. Once we got there, I opened the front door and let Trey in.

"You never told me your name." Trey said.

"Erin." I said.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Trey said.

"You don't have to flatter me, you know." I said. "We're already here."

Trey started walking towards me. The closer he got the more my heart pounded and it rung in my ears. Trey was so close that I looked up at him and he looked down at me. His hand cupped my face. "You know you gotta stop putting yourself down." Trey said. "I'm going to show you how beautiful you really are."

Before I had the time to object, Trey had pressed his lips against mine. I immediately kissed him back and found myself wrapping my arms around him to deepen the kiss. I felt Trey's hand fall down to my waist and suddenly I was slapped against the wall near my bedroom. It was getting hot and heated as I took off Trey's jacket and he took off mine. But the kiss we shared never broke and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach starting form. Without warning, Trey lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom. He laid me on my back and broke the kiss and started kissing my neck. Moans instantly escaped from my lips from there I was shook. Trey placed kisses from my neck to my stomach and took off my shirt in the process. I lifted up his shirt to see his chest and Trey took it off for me to show me his body. I touched his abs and his sculpted tattooed chest. I lifted myself up and kissed Trey again and this time I was on top. I could feel Trey's manhood against me getting harder by the minute which excited me more for what was going to happen next. Trey switched positions with me and then unzipped my jeans taking them off, and threw them to the side. I didn't notice he'd taken my panties off either until he opened my legs and started kissing my inner thighs. I sat up and moaned as Trey got closer and closer to my pearl. I bit my lip waiting for him but instead he dove his head right in and it caught me by surprise.

"Shit." I moaned.

I felt Trey flick his tongue against my clit and I lost it. I gripped the sheets from under me and arched my back. Trey went faster and faster and I couldn't feel my lungs. I felt everything come out and I could feel my legs shake after I came. I looked down at Trey and kissed him before unbuttoning his jeans. He lifted my head and kissed me before I pulled out his manhood. Holding it and seeing it shocked me because it was bigger than I expected. Trey pushed me on my back and grabbed a condom. He hovered over me and put himself inside of me. I gasped and once I got used to it, moans escaped from my lips.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

"Yes baby scream for me." Trey said as he thrusted harder.

"SHIT!" I screamed.

I could hear the headboard behind us as Trey was pounding the shit out of me. When he stopped I was out of breath, but Trey want done. He laid on his back and I climbed on top of him. I slid himself inside of me and I started to grind slowly. I bit my lip as every inch of him went deeper and deeper. I looked down at Trey who was smiling and brought me down to him and kissed me. I soon found my rhythm and picked up the pace and I continued to grind on him. I threw my head back while moans escaped from my lips.

"Fuck me! Damn baby." Trey groaned.

I continued until I felt my legs shake. I came so hard that I couldn't feel my lungs. I got off of Trey but he pulled me back on his lap. He sat up and held me and kissed me. I was out of breath that I didn't even know what was going on. Trey started trailing kisses from my neck and I continued to moan. I looked into Trey's eyes and he smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just so beautiful." Trey said. "Don't ever let anyone take that away from you."

I smiled appreciating what he was saying and kissed him again. We made out for a few more minutes before Trey grabbed me and put me on my hands and knees. He gripped my waist and teased me with his manhood. I was just gushing wanting it so bad. Trey kissed the back of my neck and it drove me crazy. The way he was touching me and kissing me, I just wanted more. I looked back at Trey and bit my lip letting him know that I wanted him. So slowly, he slid himself inside of me and he went deep. I moaned so loudly that it was basically a scream. Soon Trey picked up the pace and fucked me harder. All that could escape from my lips were screams and moans. I reached out and gripped the sheets almost hitting my climax. Trey pulled my hair back and me towards him. It turned me on even more.

"Shit!" I screamed. "I'm about to come."

"Me too. I want to fill your insides with my insides. I want you to remember this forever." Trey groaned.

"Oh please." I begged.

Trey went faster shaking me, the headboard, and the whole room. The next thing I knew I came so hard my legs were shaking and my body went numb. Trey came after me and then plopped down onto the bed. I plopped down next to him. Both of us were panting. I couldn't believe what just happened. I had the most amazing sex I'll ever have with a person and it was just for one night only.

Sucks.