- Drama Class -

Hello. So this is the first story - kind of - that I'm posting on this site. The other one was called Masquerade but it was for a competition.

•Pre-Warning• I'm writing this as I go and I do have school. That means the parts would become an inconsistent length (I will try have then all at least 3 pages long) and the plot could become cliché and all predictable because I might have to rush it or I won't be able to put as much effort into it. I'll try to shake things up to stop the 'clichéness'. The next part is only uploaded when the part after that and a bit is completed so I can make sure I would have at least something to upload. So sorry for future late updates or any other problem with it.

I will edit when I finish the story, so sorry for bad grammar, vocabulary, etc., because I just won't have enough time to edit while writing and everything. So if there are any mistakes or anything you want to point out, do so. Also If you have any input to this, do so as well. *Posh accent* I would be honored.

Also, everything (mostly) with be 100% made up. Some events or features may relfect reality here and there, but you wouldn't know what (maybe). (;

I'm just being honest here. If any of this turns anyone away. I'd say 'Please just give it a chance.' but, that's pretty cliché. (;

I have unpublished this. I'm going to rewrite it. And write the whole thing before I'm going to post it. I feel like it's only fair, otherwise it's going to be left for more than 6 months (like so I think) So yeah ... I'm going to rewrite this, I'm not going to set a date or time or anything, because Lord knows.

:) Xxiliaa (:

4th July 2014 - Unpublished on 30th September 2015, with 7 chapters.

••

So it's 12:25 in the morning right now. I'm hype from coffee and I can't sleep so I wrote about a quarter of the part after the next just so I could upload this. (: (: (:

Vote ✍ Comment ✍ Share ✍ Follow ✍