Y

"I want to see your smile for one more time before it turns into tears"

"Tae, remember what day is today ?" Boreum asked. "Umm, Sunday ?" Taehyung asked back. Taehyung was lying when he said that. He knows that it was Boreum's birthday. 20 May 1996.

"It's okay then." Boreum pouted, slumping on the couch. "Come on, babe. How can I forgot. It's your birthday today." Taehyung engulfed her in a hug.

"You know Tae, I'm quite happy that I'm still breathing on my 22nd birthday." Boreum smiled. "Please don't talk about that now, babe. Let's enjoy your birthday without worrying." Taehyung pouted.

Boreum took a photo of them hugging and post it in instagram.

L_boreum_3020

Tags- @/ K_T_H_2030

Tags- @/ K_T_H_2030

Likes 3,876

Bae 💞

399 Comments

Hobi_worlds - u guys are literally the cutest shit ever.

Itsmehjin_412- dont forget to wear protection

Nam_jam- hope u guys stay forever

Single_potato- u're lucky that u have a bf while me :(

Kook_jeon- happy birthday bestie !

Park_mochi- omg the cutest. Happy bday, boreum-ah

Min_agust- happy bday bitch jk jk i love ya (as a friend ofc)

K_T_H_2030 - my babe are literally the cutest 💞😍😘

Bybye_bitch- u guys makes me wanna barf eww

Lmao_hoes- @/ bybye_bitch plz delete urself

K_T_H_2030- @/ bybye_bitch u're the one who wanna makes me barf. I hope u choke on a stick and die

See more comments

"Babe, don't give a fuck what did they said" Taehyung comforted her, knowing that she was reading comments.

"Since it's your birthday today, how about we go out ?" Taehyung suggested. "Tae, you know that the doctor remind me to not go out because it'll make my heart weak right ?" Boreum said back.

"I know. If you don't wanna go out, how about I order pizzas and cake ? And then we'll watch movies." Taehyung suggested again. "Okay then. You're literally the best boyfriend ever" Boreum pecked his left cheek. "Let's invite the others too" Boreum said, searching her friends number.

Taehyung nodded and took his phone to ordered 6 large boxes of pizza and a chocolate cake. He knows that their friends love to eat. So he orders lots of pizza for them.

The door bell rang signalling the foods were here. Taehyung paid for it and thanked the delivery guy.

"When will the others come ?" He asked. "About 10 minutes" Boreum answered.

"Open the door, peasant. The kings are here" The couple heard Yoongi's voice from the side of the door. "You know, there's a thing called door bell. You can just pushed it." Boreum said, opening the door.

"Whatever. Happy birthday" Yoongi hugged her and gave her his OG smile. He passed her a present. "Thanks Yoongi" Boreum hugged him back.

"Girl, happy birthday. You've turned old. Oh my god" Jungkook joked while passing her present. "Wow, I appreciate that, Kook." Boreum sarcastically smiled.

Namjoon and Seokjin came in after Hoseok. The three of them hugged her and wished her a 'happy birthday' with a present from each of them.

"It's time to get lit" Taehyung smirked, turning on the portable speaker that Jungkook brought.