Sonic and Lemons.

Sonic, took to your bed, he layed you down and smiled, you like to have a little fun. 

"of course, especially with you, Sonic." you smiled. 

"you don't have to say no more." Sonic blushed. He walked to your up on your legs, and touched your face with his gloves. and nose touch. he Begin to kiss you, you followed his kisses. he stopped and backed away little and whispers. "you are a good kisser."

you petted sonic, on his back, you feel his fur perk up, you give sonic light belly rub. he shook and purrs. "(Y/N), what are you doing?"

your hands snake its way his groin. and you can feel a his member. you teased a bit.

"(Y/N)... ah... you teaser. what are you doing." Sonic begin to pant. 

Sonic, smiled. "well, now you turned me on, its time I do the same." 

he pull your pants down and your underwear/  panties. he sniffed them. "these smell the best, what's your secret?" 

"Tide?"  you shrugged. 

"shhhhhh, don't say another word. I will make it all better." Sonic cover your mouth and tied your mouth. "let's go to  my room, I think you may find it funner." 

Sonic, opened a time warp, and teleported to his room. "like?" 

you couldn't talk. he threw you to his bed and climb on top of you. "ready to have the time of your life?" 

You where tied up on Sonic's bed. you couldn't move. you where blind folded also have a gaga ball. you hear foot steps right and left. then you felt something furry on top of you. then something warm on your ear. "you are going to have the time of your life." Sonic whispered in your ear. 

it made you grow goose bumps. 

Sonic, grabbed your chin. "getting horny, hmmm?" 

you bite your lips and nodded. "aah, Sonic..." 

"don't get to excited. I will make you moan and have the biggest orgasim of your life."  Sonic, kissed your fore head. "I maybe small, but I can make you beg." 

you couldn't move, but you agree to whatever Sonic says. "mmm yeah." 

Sonic was holding a whip. "tell me if you felt this?" 

Sonic held the whip and whipped your side of your leg. You felt it and screamed. 

"you have been very bad, (Y/N)." he pulled out his gloves, and jump on top of you, and rubbed your clit. "try not to reach climax until I say so." 

you wiggled around, "sooonnncc... stoooo." 

"you want faster?" Sonic smiled. 

you where about to reach climax, and you where trying to hold it in. it wasn't any better when Sonic stuck his finger in your hole. hitting that Gspot. Sonic stopped. 

You begin to whine. "sooonnnnii."

"looks like you are wet enough."  He gave himself a little wiggle, and he thrusted in your Vag. you moaned really loud. Sonic was giving you kisses as he thrusts you faster and faster.  "It will be over soon." 

"ah geez, (Y/N). you are so tight!" Sonic smiled "I am going to start burst into you."

you try to keep your orgasm to yourself. but you couldn't hold it any longer. you screamed as you orgasm. Sonic did the same. he pulled out and squirted all over your body. "you are good at sex." he took the blind fold off of you. 

You looked around and smiled. "that was good." 

"you are great!" he giggled. "Let's go get a chillie dog."