What will Anagha do now?? (last part)

Rihaan was badly stuck. He was jammed between his love and his responsibilities. "What else could he do?" was his question.

On the other side Anagha, she was broken into pieces and shattered. She couldn't believe her ears.
Was this the same person whom she loved since college days? Was he the same person who promised her, of being with her for lifetime? Was this the same person who told, he loved her to the moon and back??
Lies everything was lie. His love, his gestures, his care everything seemed fake.

Did she love such a person who could bargain her Love for his Debts????

Rihaan was saying so many things but nothing went into her mind. Her mind was blank.
She thought of those days when she was even ready to leave her parents for this guy. This remembrance stabbed her sharply. She felt ashamed of herself.
She remembered her parents. Their Love,their sacrifices, their face. She couldn't face herself for choosing him over her parents. She remembered an old saying,which said,No Love is greater than Parents. She understood its meaning now.

Anagha stood up. She had made up her mind that this was a mistake and she would never repeat it again. Smiling faces of her parents slides in front of her eyes.

She turned on her heels and started walking away from him. Rihaan rooted to his place was loudly pleading for her forgiveness.
SHE DID NOT TURN BACK. Neither for Rihaan nor ever in her life.

Thank u soo much for reading.
Sorry for late update. Keep supporting by reading. Don't forget to vote and comments. Suggestions are whole heartedly accepted.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺