All You Need Is Spread Your Wings

FIRST STORY EVER !! =D

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wind.

I have always loved the wind. The way it brushes through my skin. The way it messes my hair. The way it makes me shiver. Everything. I love the wind.

Sky.

The vastness of the sky makes you think of where it starts and where it ends. Though the answer is probably obvious, I always keep on asking that question to myself. The sky, It feels so unreachable. But the way I see the sky is probably not like the others in this town. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Calm

-This is a place where people develop some kind of magical powers while growing up. A place where you can live peacefully. A place where everyone welcomes you for who you are. But, what if all of those changes?

SUMMER: 4 years ago, Year x761

''Woah! It's Fweaking hot today! Don't 'ya think so, Pau?''  Sky Hayden, complained. This girl, is a little 8 year old kid who has this weird hobby of looking at the sky or climbing up on a high tree or any high places where the wind is blowing strongly. She is a bubbly and a happy-go-lucky girl who is really friendly. 

''I know! and i think...i'm going to die any minute now if i don't drink any water!!'' Paulin Brooke, second. This little girl is also an 8 year old kid. A little rude for an 8 year old , sometimes a little too quiet and emotionless but when you get to know her completely, she's really talkative and out-going.

These two li'l brats are currently complaining their butts out about how hot it is today. They are on the highest tree of  Calm lying down and it was pretty windy on there but these two are hot-blooded mammals. Just kidding. The wind in there was pretty hot today. Summer season is already doing its job.

''Oh yeah! Why don't we go to Jasmin today? Their house is pwetty big! And!'' Sky waved her hands infront of Paulin and sat up. ''And! They have many of those square thingies that blows off air!...err, what do you call it again?'' She looked at Paulin with questioning eyes. 

''Aircons...you stupid idiot.'' Paulin said harshly. Told you, she's rude for an 8 year old brat.

''I'm not stupid! And i'm certainly not an idiot!'' Sky puffed her cheeks in annoyance and crossed her arms.

''That ain't gonna change a thing stupid. Just hurry up and get the hell down here or you won't have any best friend to hangout with when you're bored.'' 

When Sky looked down the tree she saw Paulin already walking away in a slow pace. Before she went down the tree she looked at the scenery that could be seen up on that tree. If you were to climb that tree you might say that you wouldn't want to get down anymore. You can see the whole town up there and the wind that's blowing is pretty relaxing. You can see the mountains hugging the town, the sky that is above the town making it look heavenly. This is the perfect place for relaxation but most of the people in this town is afraid of heights. So, no one else might see this kind of scenery but Sky and her buddies who are not afraid of heights.

''h-hey! Wait a moment Pau!'' Sky shouted but Paulin just waved her hands as if signaling Sky that she should hurry up or she'll leave her behind. Sky then jump down the tree and landed on fours. She stood up immediately and dusted her now dirtied shorts. She ran at full speed to catch up with Paulin.

 Later: at Jasmin's House

''Uwaah!! The air is soooo cool!'' Sky burst out. They were now inside Jasmin's room and they were having a lot of fun facing the airconditioners.

''Sky do you want to have some snacks? Your stomach has been growling ever since you stepped foot in my room.'' Jasmin Garcia, a nine year old kid who's filthy rich. She stands as a bigger sister of Sky and Paulin since she's the oldest in the group. Yep, a group. Well, they actually call themselves as 'THE FEARLESS' crazy right? But the group name suits the three of them since they are the only GIRLS climbing the highest tree in Calm.

''Weally!? You'll give us something to eat!?'' Sky's eyes were sparkling like there's no tomorrow. Guess, she was really delighted about the 'Snacks'

''You little pig! you should go on take a diet. Look, you're getting chubby. Be ashamed.'' Paulin said, while pinching the arm of Sky.

''Diet? Diet is not in my dictionary Pau. Don't be so stingy. And i'm not fat.'' Sky said pouting.

Jasmin just laughed at the two of them and said ''Okay, lets go look at the fridge if there is something to eat.''

''ALRIGHTY~'' Sky shouted. 

''So loud.'' Paulin complained.

and the day wen't on with the three of them laughing, playing, eating and insulting each other.

THIS TOWN IS PEACFUL. BUT WILL IT REMAIN LIKE THIS FOREVER? WILL IT GO ON LIKE THIS FOR A LIFTIME? WELL, IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IT WOULD. BUT, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS. THIS IS JUST 'THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM.' WE AIN'T SURE ABOUT THINGS YET.

_____________________________________________________________________________

well? what do you think? =D is it good? bad? well, comment it up! 

and umm, votes? Lol. I won't force you to vote this up anyway! Just be true to yourself. If you think i'm deserving well, hit the button, if i'm not? Then, i'll just try my best to please all of you! *bows*

 -GirlwhoDreamsToFly