(RP) glee POV on who is the best and Comments

Rachel: I think That I was the best Singer in that Choir room. Make no mistake my kids will carry on my glee club legacy. My kids are mini me's. Also Ms. Knocked up at 16 thinks she's better than me and so does Brittany and Santana and Mercedes. THEIR BURN OUTS!
Me: I think That I was pretty much the best Damn one in their. For 3 years i sat in that Choir room listening to Rachel sing and complain about Mr.Shue's teaching is "Blocking out her talent" I think she is a total hypocrite.
Quinn: I know I wasnt the best but I wasn't the worst like Sugar Motta. Jesus that girl should get some hearing aids. Anyways even though I'm friends with Rachel i still hate her. She thinks he daughters are gonna rule the Cheerios and Glee Club I don't think so bitch. Her youngest is in middle school and Rachel thinks she is glorious in high school. Like bitch wake up!
Mercedes: I was the best Singer up in that joint. Even though Rachel got all the solos. Maybe Mr.Shue thought she needed practice. But I got a Album And a Grammy for my songs what does Rachel got? Hmm let's see a Broadway musical and a tony boo hoo.
Tina: Everyone was good in glee club! Everyone got fair solos... Oops I take that back.
Sam: Glee club made me a man.
Ryder:  Glee made me feel proud of myself and like I was worth something again.
Kitty: I love glee, I got a national title and I have a cripple husband. Also many basic Bitches up in there.
Unique: when I stepped into that room I felt safe. It was a place were Different was celebrated and I could really be myself. If it wasn't for Mr. Shue and my friends I would have never been able to express the real me.
Marley: It really helped me a lot and everyone was equally talented except Sugar Motta! Anyways in glee club it was fun and  you could be who you are. The people in there were so encouraging and helpful!
Jake: I love glee and the losers in it.
Artie: I still hate Rachel. Anyways the Glee club really helped me realize there is nothing wrong with being in a chair! They made me feel like a man.
Brittany: I love glee so much because no one had a problem with Kurt and Blaine warbler being gay. Or Santana being a lesbian or me being no curious and Rory barely knowing how to speak english. Or Rachel having a huge nose and being annoying. Or tin a with her crooked eyes. Or Mike Chang's awful voice. Also Quinn being knocked up at 16. Or pick being a Horndog.