7

Toni

September 13th

When I turned my phone on, it blew up from notifications. I had turned it off due to Bryan and I having couples day yesterday.

Truly, I had just realized that my phone was still off.

Ever since Bryan began taking this medicine, it's like he's done a whole 360.

Is it bad if it still doesn't change the fact that all I can think about is Janet?

Since that night, I've just craved for her touch.

I looked at all of my notifications and saw that Janet had texted.

Janet
Really? You're seriously going to 'work it out' with that man? Was this check you trying to give me hush money?

My head began spinning. How did she know that Bryan and I were working things out? And what check was she talking about?

To: Janet
Check? Janet, what are you talking about? What hush money?

My phone rang and I didn't look when I answered it, maybe it was Janet.

"Hello?" I asked lightly.

A professional voice flew threw my ears. "Is this Mrs.Williams?"

I cringed at that name slightly. I wasn't used to it, and I didn't really like it.

"Uh, Yes. This is she? May I ask who I am speaking with?"

"This is Ria, from Rancho Park Pharmacy. I was calling to see if the prescription of Asenapine for a Mr. Bryan Williams would be picked up."

My mind went haywire. Had Bryan been lying about taking his medicine?

"Is this his first set of this medication ma'am?" I questioned the woman as I got up from out of the bed and walked into the restroom.

She began typing as I opened the medicine cabinet. "Yes ma'am, this is his first dose."

"I'll be there to get it. Thanks." I hung up the phone.

My hands began searching the medicine cabinet. What the hell had this man been taking?

Finding nothing, I closed the cabinet harshly as I went into the room. 

He was taking something, I had watched him pop a pill. So what the hell had this dude been downing if it wasn't the medicine for his bipolar disorder?

I went to his dresser and went through the draws and when I opened the last one, I found a pill bottle.

When I read the label, it said Antidepressants.

I heard the front door open. "Babe!"

Did thinking about this man really bring him up?

My nerves were so bad, I had began to shake. This man just wouldn't stop. He always lied, about everything and anything he could.

He came into the room and spoke lightly as he swayed. "You didn't hear me call you?"

Was he really drunk?

"Antidepressants? Fucking Antidepressants?" I held up the medicine bottle.

Bryan shook his head. "Why you going through my shit?"

"Let's be clear, the pharmacy calls if you don't pick up your medicine in a timely manner. Why have you been lying to me?" I questioned.

"It's just some damn medicine."