Chapter 12

(Anna p.o.v)

after breakfast i walked with zayn to the car. there were still so many fans outside, but zayn and i took the back entrance and have a car that nobody will recognise. ''you drive?'', i ask. ''yeah, come on'', he says while i step in. we drive to the shopping centre, park the car and walk inside. ''we can go to this electronic store'', i say and point to the store a few feet away from us. we walk into the store and a man comes to us. ''hello, i'm Tim, how can i help you guys?'', the man named Tim says. ''we're searching for a small camera and microphone'', zayn tells tim. ''oh, then i know something for you, you can follow me'', he says and we walk after him. "if i were you i should choose these one", Tim says and points to the small camera. "we'll take it", zayn says. we pay for the things and walk out of the store. zayn takes my hand and enterwine it with his. "so does my beautiful girlfriend already has a dress for our date?", zayn asks. "are we going on a date?", i say. "well... if you.like want to?", he stammers. "i would love to", i smile. "come on then", zayn says and pulls me with him. "where are we going?", i say. "to buy you a dress", he says. "but i don't want you waisting money on me", i say. "babe believe me if i say i have enough money", zayn laughs, he takes my hand in his and we walk to a clothing shop. "what do you think of this one?", zayn asks and points to a small blue dress with a silver bow on it. i wanted to say it was the most beautiful dress i have ever seen in my life, but the i looked at the price card £300, oh my god this is so expensive. i really don't want zayn spending this much money on me. i know he has a lot of money, but still. "it's okay, i guess", i lie. "oh babe, i know you would lie to me, but i know you like this dress, but you just don't want me to spend that much money on you, but i'm sorry, i'm still gonna buy it for you.", zayn says. "but how can i ever repay you?", i ask. "you already repay me with doing me the honour to be your boyfriend", zayn says. "but i'm not special, i mean you are zayn malik. every girl, maybe even boys want to be with you, you're handsome and cute and i'm just Anna..", i explain. "oh Anna, i wanted to be with you, because you're cute, beautiful, smart, funny, you have a really nice personality... do i have to continue?" zayn laughs. "do you really mean that?", i ask. "of course, i really like you and that's why i want to be with you, you're perfect, perfect for me", zayn smiles. i lean forward and give him a kiss, then i realised we still were in the store, so i pulled away and smiled. "so, do you want to try the dress on for me?" zayn pouts. "okay, but only because all the things you just said and you look really cute when you pout", i say and take the dress. i walk to the dressing rooms and tell zayn to wait there. i put the dress on and even if i say it myself it looks great. i open the small dressing cabin and step out of it. "so how do i look?", i ask zayn and make a small turn. "you..you look amazing anna, you're so beautiful", zayn says and i blush. ,"thank you", i smile. "well change and give it to me and i'll buy it for you", zayn says. i change into my own clothes again and give the dress to zayn.

zayn pays for the dress and we walk out of the store again. "thank you zayn", i say and give him a hug. "no problem my lady", he smiles. we walk to the car and then i realised that we couldn't install the camera's when everybody was there, because it will be really strange if we would. we will find something for that.

we parked the car a few metres from the hotel, so we still had to walk a bit, but otherwise the fans would see us. we walked to the back entrance and to our room. "honey i'm home!", i said zayn gave me a weird look. "don't judge, i always wanted to do that", i laugh. but it was really strange, because i didn't get any answer. "nobody's here", i tell zayn. "well we can install the camera's and microphones", zayn said. "can you read my mind or what?, i thought exactly the same", i laugh. "maybe i can, but i will do the camera's", zayn laughs. i take the microphones and place one under the table, one under the sofa and the last one in the shelve in the bedroom. zayn places the camera's on the kind of same places. we were just finished and didn't even sat down or we already heard niall calling. "zaynie, annie, are you guys home again? we bought food!, niall says. "i try to hold my laughter, this boy is always talking about food.

"yes, we are back", zayn says.

"good, because we already missed you guys", emma says. after we ate emmily and i walked to our room. "so, what did you guys do today?", emma asks. "well zayn bought this beautiful dress for me and believe me it was really expensive", i say and take the dress out to show emmily. "wow, it's beautiful, i can see he really likes you", emma says and i blush. "and we have a date", i add. "oh my gosh, i will help you with your styling and you have to tell me all the details", emma says. "i will, but enough about me, what about you and liam?", i ask. "well, we also have a date", emma blushes. "omg that's so cute", i say. the rest of the day we watched movies and played games. i noticed louis was still really clingy with emma and liam looked like he didn't like it, and i understand him completely. "i am going to sleep, lads", harry says. everyone mumbles a goodnight to each other and we all go to bed. i still couldn't sleep and decided to take my laptop out, i was lucky i still brought it, because i didn't think we would need it. i logged in on my laptop and i really could see what the camera was seeing at the moment and what happened today. the camera's can film a long time, so we have a lot of things to look back later. i wanted to go to sleep and put my laptop away, but i saw niall getting up. i zoomed in and tried to figure out what he was doing. i saw he was on the phone, lucky me the microphones worked really well, i searched for my headphones, because emma and i were still sleeping in the same bed, because the boys are here. i put my headphones on and put the sound harder.

"no...no.., i didn't mean that"

i hear niall say, it looks like he is having a small fight or something.

i promise i don't like her, no... don't you trust me?

i still don't know what this is about

okay.. bye.. yeah, i love you too

he mumbles but i sounds more like, i like you too. he must have girlfriend problems. i mean if my boyfriend had to live in a house with girls, i wouldn't like it as well.

i saw niall sitting bak on the sofa again, making sure he didn't wake louis or harry.

i closed my laptop and drifted of to sleep.

zayn and anna are so cute together ♥, i hope you guys like my story. i have 80 reads! i know it isn't that much, but it's a good start ツ. vote, comment or share. this was a late update, i'm sorry, but i didn't had two votes for the last chapter. well i have a holiday now and about a few days no wifi, i can still write, but not update -,- so if you guys give me 2 votes for this chapter i will update another chapter as soon as possible, so you choose, want to wait long? or want a update fast again?, vote! and you make me happy as well and leave a comment, i would love to hear your opinions!

xx Chantal ☆