anna ; real life

annas pov

"Guys!" I screamed really loud down the hall.

"What is it, Anna?" Ashley asked walking towards me.

"Zach saw my Instagram post! He wants to meet me for dinner!" I scream.

"Oh, my god ROSE GET IN HERE!"

"I heard!" Rose said.

"Im so happy for you Anna banana," Luna said drying off from the pool.

We all embraced into a group hug then let go after a few seconds.

"What should I wear?" I ask.

"Girl we gotta go shopping!" Luna said.

"Oh my god, guys your right!" I said nodding my head

"Let's call an uber and we'll go to the Bahama mall!" Rose said.

We all laughed.

"Whats so funny?" She asked.

"Bahama mall," I repeated, still laughing.

"Oh shut up guys," she said.

Ashley looked down at her apple watch and her eyes got big.

"What time did you say your date was?" She asked me.

"Uhh I said my shoot gets done around five so he can pick me up around six," I reply.

"Okay well it's eleven right now so let's go shopping until noon and you can get to your shoot at one," Ashley said.

Everyone nodded.

"Okay let me grab my wallet from the bedroom and we can go."

"Okay everyone, break!"

. . .

We ended up at H&M and I found a white lace top and Im just going to pair it with some jeans. We went back to the resort house and I left for my photo shoot. It was a bikini shoot this time. I absolutely loved shooting with this photographer. He always knew what angles to get.

I arrived and the site and saw a beautiful ocean view.

"Anna, so glad you're here!" Max said while fixing a camera

"Yea me too Max," I replied.

"Let's start you in this blue bikini and in the water," this younger girl said giving me a blue bikini. I took it and changed in the trailer.

. . .

"That's a wrap, folks!" Max said.

"All my models, I will see you tomorrow for sunset phtots at seven thirthy."

I walked back to the resort and got ready for me and Zach's date. I was excited. I honestly really liked Zach. He was cute, my age and he was coming to the Bahamas! I didn't know that one until I saw his Instagram post.

I knew that he was coming for me.

I just knew it.