School

After a few weeks of school their love started to show. They always had on goofy smiles with even a tiny glance. They would be such a perfect couple if they ever had enough courage to say it. Then, Carter actually did build up the courage. She of course said yes. But that relationship barely lasted a day. What a fail, but sadly after they broke up jacelyn's heart still yearned for him. She would never get over him she thought. She grew sadder and sadder until a day came where a great long period of depression rose for jacelyn. Carter had gotten a girlfriend. Her name was Kennedi, she was the most popular girl in school. Everyone and I mean everyone wondered how a squeaky voiced, pimply, weird, ugly kid like Carter could be with her. Carter became more and more popular as their dating life grew on. It broke jacelyn's heart, she still wanted to be with him but she hides that secret in a deep, dark, mysterious place in her heart. Her feelings could not escape her mouth but it started to get to her head. Jealousy had overrun jacelyn and what a dangerous game Jealousy was. Drama was getting out with Carter, kennedi, and jacelyn. All the blame was placed on jacelyn, but her true friends new she didn't do it. She was to kind to do something like that. Even though how desperate and sad she was she wouldn't dare hurt him. Love is a powerful thing and sometimes the best thing to do is let the time play it out and let the one you love have love even though it is not from you. But no matter the problems they faced love will always find its way to jacelyn and Carter.