CHAPTER 1.

[Kisha's P. O. V]

"Kisha! Can you come downstairs please?" my mom yelled.

"Im coming mom!" I yelld back to her.

As you already know my name is Kisha and I'm 16 years old. I have one older brother Axel. We really get along pretty well. But now let's get back to the story.

As soon as I came downstairs I found my mom sitting on a chair drinking her coffee. When she finally realized that i was there she put her cup of coffee on the table.

"Kisha, I have to go on a business trip for a few days. You will have to stay here alone with your brother." She said.

"Oh, Okay mom.. Is dad coming too?" I asked.

"Yes honey he is." She answered and i almost squealed from happines. I was really happy that our parents are going to be out of the hous for a few days. Me and my brother would always throw a party when we had a free house.

"Mom when are you guys leaving?" I asked with a happy voice.

"Tomorrow morning." She said.

"Okay mom, I'll be in my room if you need anything" I told her.

"Sure honey" She said. And I went to my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The next mornig my parents left and me and my brother were in the livingroom watching TV.

"Kisha what the fuck?!" Axel yelled at me when I hit him with the pillow with all my my force. While I was laughing on the  floor Axel came to me and started tickling me. After a few minutes of lauging we finally stopped.

"Axel why would you tickle me almost to death?" I asked him with a serious face. He stared at me with an amused face.

"And why in the world would you hit me with a pillow?" He asked with a puppy eyes.
I started laughing at him. And slowly walked out of the livingroom to the kitchen to find something to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night some of Axels friends came over. I wanted to stay in my room so I don't have to see them but after 2 hours I felt very hungry so I went to the kitchen.
When I came to the kitchen a made myself some cereals.

After I ate it I put the bowl in the sink and started walking out of the kitchen. As i was walking I came to conatct with something hard and fell on the ground. I thought it was a wall but as I looked up I saw Cedrick.. One of my brothers best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first story. English isn't my first language so if you'll see some mistakes please excuse it. I hope you liked this chapter.
Bye😘