CHAPTER 3.

A few days later our parent came back from their business trip and as soon as they were back we went to a family dinner. When we came back home Alex had Cerdick came over. I on the other hand went to my room and plugged my earphones  in my ears. I was listening my music and  suddenly somebody touched my leg. I jumped up from schock and punched the person in the nose .

"Oww Kisha! What the hell are you doing?!" The person yelled and then I noticed it was Cedrick. So I punched him one more time.

"Hey what was that for ?!" He yelled at me.

"What the hell was going on in your stupid head Cedrick?! You scared the fuck out of me!" I screamed at him. A few moment later he burst out laughing. I was looking at him with a death glare.

"What is so fucking funny?!" I asked him  still angry.

"Beacause you punched me for nothing" He said with a serious face. I turned away from him hoping that he would leave. But he didn't move. So I turned back to him with a blank face.

"What did you need?" I asked him.

"I just wanted to ask you if you want to come with me and Axel to MC Donald's."  He said.

"Yeah, sure I'll go with you" I said and stood up from my bed. Cedrick nodded his head and we walked out of my room. When we came downstairs Axel was already waiting for us. I put on my shoes and we walked to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just arrived to the MC Donald's and we got out from car. As I was walking aroun Cerdick I felt something sting on my ass. I turned around and saw Cedrick smirking at me. I sent him my best glare and the smirk from his face fell.

As we were ordering our food Cerdick stood behind me and I could feel his hands sneak around my waist and I tryed to push them away but he only held me tighter.

"What are you doing? " I asked him whispering.

"Nothing" He said back.

"Yeah whatever" I said to him while rolling my eyes.

After we ordered we went back to the car and went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived back home we sat down in the living room and started eating. Our parens went to some party or something like that so we had free house.

Later that night we were watching some horror movie and I was scared. I started shaking a little and suddenly I felt hand sneak around me. I immediately felt safe and warm. So I cuddled to the person and look up at him. When I saw it was Cerdick I looked at my brother who was on the other couch and he was asleep. Ta first I wanted to push Cedrick away from me but I was really comfortable so I smiled at him and cuddled up to him again.

The movie was halfway through and my eyes started closing . The last thing I heard was little "Good night babygirl" I only smield at that but he couldn't see me. After that I fell asleep in Cedrick's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The nex morning i woke up with Cerick's heavy arm across my stomach. I tryed to move because I needed to pee. I groaned because when I moved he only tightened his arm around me.

"Cedrick can you please let me go?" I asked him whining like a little child. He groaned but let me go. So I stood up and run to the bathroom.

After I came out of the bathroom I went to my room and changet my clothes. Then I came back downstairs and went to the living room to find that my brother wasn't there anymore and Cedrick was still asleep. So I walked up to him and quietly tryed to wake him up.

But he didn't even move. So I decided to tase him a little. I crawled on him and started kissing his neck. Suddenly his hands wrapped around my waist and I looked up on him. He had his eyes closed but as soon as I lifted my head up he opened his eyes and smiled at me. I tried to crawl down from him but he didn't let me.

We were looking in each other's eyes and he started leaning in. After a few seconds I started leaning in too. Our lips were like millimeters apart and suddenly he placed his lips on mine. I responded almost immediately. Our lips were moving in sync. That was until we heard somebody clear his throat.

We instantly pulled away from each other. And I looked up to see Cedrick's brother. He was looking at us with shocked expression. I jumped away from Cedrick and looked at Troy.

"H-hey Troy" I said while trying to hide my now red face from the embarrassment. Troy started laughing so hard that he hat tears in his eyes. After few minutes he finally calmed down.

"So you finally made a move lil bro?" he asked Cedrick who was glaring at him. I stood there confused as hell.

"What are you talking about Troy?" I asked him.

"It's not my place to tell you. Right Cedrick?" He said.

Cedrick looked at me with an apologizing eyes then he left. After a few secondes I heard a door slammed. I looked at Troy with a questioning look.

"You'll undresand later Kisha don't worry. Just get him some time he'll come around" he said with a sad smile. He left right after that so I went upstairs to my room and looked at my phone to see a message from an unknown number. So I opened the message and there was "Hi Kisha I'm sorry for the way I left but I needed to think. - Cedrick"

I responded "It's okay, but i hope one day you'll tell me what it was about :)"

After I pressed send I looked at the time to see it was only 9:15Am. So I put the phone down and laid on my bed. Soon after I fell asleep again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote. I'll try to update this story as often as I can. I'm sorry if there are some mistakes. And please share this story.
Bye😘