Part 1

Author's note: heyyy guyss! i would loovve if you checked Adopted by A Spy by Mary_kagamine. It's a cute story with interesting events. It's absolutely lovable!Thanks in advance♡
....................

The banging is getting louder. I'm so scared. I think this is how it ends...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm shouting at me to get up and get ready for my day. I got up, ate breakfast, took a shower, and got dressed. ''Another boring day'' I muttered to myself as I was getting my car keys. I took my car and drove to my work place. The day passed slowly and exhaustingly so I decided to go for a walk to clear my mind. It was around 7 pm when I bought my Starbucks drink and was heading to my car when I heard this weird shuffling sound behind me..

I turned around to find a tall black man-like figure with a wooden hammer in its hand. My legs started running without thinking and I could hear the figure's footsteps running after me. I can see my car in the distance but before I could reach it, I blacked out.

My body jerked upwards at the sound of my alarm. There was a strong pounding inside my head that I felt my head was about to explode. It took me couple minutes to recover from this sick morning feeling. Then it hit me..that night when I blacked out. I started panicking thinking I was kidnapped but I got a clear vision of my surroundings, I was confused. I was in my room. How is that even possible? Maybe it was just a bad dream. I went about my day, doing the usual stuff. I got my car keys and was heading out but the door won't unlock. I tried using the keys, but with no effect. I started to panic that I even used chairs to break the door, but it wouldn't budge! It's like the door was made of titanium! I frantically started banging on the door shouting for help, but no one heard me. I tried using my cell phone but there was no signal. ''HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!'' I shouted out of frustration after all these failed attempts to get help. Something fishy was going on but I can't find a logical explanation for the situation I'm in.

The day was already going crazy from the start so I decided to watch TV to calm myself down. I tried turning it on but it gave me the no signal sign. What is going on??Is it the apocalypse and I don't know?? That set me off on fire. I tried jumping from a window but all windows were blocked with iron bars. I freaked out. I was unable to explain whatever is happening to me. I remembered that terrifying ''dream'' I had. Maybe it wasn't a dream. Maybe I am kidnapped for real. Why would they put me back in my house if they abducted me? Maybe it's a replica of my house, but there was no rational reason why anyone would do that. Crazy thoughts rushed through my head messing everything up more than it already is.
..................
guysss i have new book im workin on! hope ya check it out! its called sentiments. thank you!
B❤