Chapter one: seeing one another again

((This takes place in the undertale fandom/Realm))
Error is glitching and is a sad child cause someone (once again) called them ugly. "1t5 f1n3. N0 0n3 th1nk5 1m cut3 4nyw4y...," Error softly said. Lee and Ash were nearby when the sad child said this. Lee being the kind angel she was, stated gently, "Brother, of course your cute." What Lee said made Error smiles slightly, "th4nk5 L33."Ash was smiling at the interaction. "Heh" was all that Ash said. Lee smiled, "anytime." Ash smirked and decided to do something she knew would push Lee's buttons and leans against the door frame, " how aDOORable." Error softly laughed at the pun, "n1c3 0n3." Lee was triggered. Error smirks, " L33? Y0u 4lr19ht?" Error laughs some more, and put on a cat headband (which they were reluctant to wear earlier), continued what they were saying, "C4t 90t y0ur t0n9u3?" Ash burst out laughing . Lee started yelling, " HOW DARE YOU TWO MAKE SUCH AWFUL PUNS!!!" Ash's ears pop up. Error laughs at Lee's reaction and pats ash's head. Ash hisses at Error, "THAT HURT!!" Lee's angry face turned into a face of fear (😨), "youre dead," Lee exclaimed. Ash didn't kill Error like Lee though, Ash plopped to the ground, "i cant hurt my bro," She stated. Lee was completely shocked. "..........how?" Lee questioned "s-s0rry," Error said and gently pets Ash maing sure not to hurt her. Lee explains, " my sis is alittle sensitive. Sorry about that...," Lee places her hands on certain spots and pushes Ash out of the room. Ash was silent, then spoke up, " its fine." Error smiles. Ash eats some cheese, and says, "my puns are probably too CHEESy anyway." Lee lets out triggered Papyrus noises, making Error laugh to the point the glitching child is rolling on the floor, laughing, Error's tail can be seen, Error's ears are still tucked into the headband. Ash eyes widened, "HOLY SH*TE" she yelled. Lee yells at her sister, "LANGUAGE!" Error is a confuzzled child who dosent realize my tail is on display. Lee looks at Error with starry eyes.

Hey guys Error here! So i know in my tah book i said a different story would come out. But i havent had the time to write it on paper and dont have time til summer break. So i made this book from a comment rp im doing with afields6 so check them out and yeah. I will bw working on this. I wouldve done more but its 10:03 pm where im at and im really tired. So goodnight everybody. 💗💗💗💗🌙🌙🌙🌙