1

Y/N

First day of class, I was excited and nervous at the same time. I mean, I love and hate going to school. It's also my last year in high school, so yeah. I want it to be memorable.

"I'm done eating, Mom. I'm off to school" I said as I stood up and get all the things I need. I packed my lunch box which Mom prepared for me for my lunch.

"Alright, sweetheart. Be safe okay?" Mom said. She kissed me on my cheeks and warned me to not put myself in danger. She's always mentioning that before I leave. For her, I'm such a warfreak even though I'm not. Everything is just a part of self-defense.

As I was walking, my phone rang. I took it on my pocket and it's Steff, calling.

Steff was my bestfriend since elementary days and also Bianca. They're also going to the same school as me as always.

I answered the phone call.

"Hello, y/n?"

"Hey"

"I'm with Bianca right now. Where are you? We're waiting for you at the school cafeteria" Steff sounded inpatient when it comes to this situation. They know me tho, I'm always late.

"I'm on my way, see ya" I ended the phone call.

I entered the school gate and I'm on my way to cafeteria. People in here are doing some random things like making a new friend, throwing papers to their friends, and you know. Nerds will always exist. Some of them are reading books while some of them were staying away themselves from people. Anti-social?

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Lol. That laugh was weird. The man was like in the third floor of the building but I could still hear his laugh. Anyways, I continued walking.

'Damn, why is this school so big?'

I checked the time and it's still 6:30AM. Our class will start on 8:00AM so no need to rush things. But anyways, Bianca and Steff told me to go on 6:00AM so we could still hang out after the long period of vacation.

"WAHAHAHA"

I wondered if Steff and Bianca had ord--- "OUCH!" I exclaimed as my butt reached the floor.

I immediately stood up and face the person who's responsible for this.

"Watch where you're going" I said and I rolled my eyes. I looked at him and----

'He's so tall asf'

"Pfftt. S-Sorr--- WAAAAA TEN HYUNG STOP" He ran as the other guy tickles him. Oh, he's the man laughing at the third floor, I guess? I faced the third floor and I can see there are a LOT of boys looking at them and laughing. But the only one attracts me was the guy with blue hair.

'God. What's wrong with me?'

I continued walking, ignoring them. Steff and Bianca were probably mad because I'm sooo late.

"LUCAAAAS!"

Lucas? Oh so that noisy boy's name is Lucas?

Nevermind.

I entered the cafe inside the campus and I can see Steff and Bianca glaring at me, giving me a 'you-know-what-to-do' look.

I just rolled my eyes and ordered our favorite food in this cafe. I saw them doing their high-five which irritates me more.

I went to our table and they're talking about something.

"Y/N, did you know that there's 9 handsome boys who transfered here in our school? O to the M to the G! I like Lee Taeyong sooo much" Bianca said, her both hands was on her cheeks.

"Oh, I prefered Jung Jaehyun more. I mean, Kim Doyoun--- ugh nevermind they are all handsome tho. I can't choose" Steff said, giggling.

"Oh My God you should see them Y/N, they are handsome! Oh by the way, Steff. Do you know what's the name of the guy with the blue hair? Omg he's so cute, he's so soft" Bianca. Blue hair? Oh God.

"He's Jungwoo. Oh My God girl he's like a snoopy, I want to hug him" Steff, hugging herself. God, what's wrong with these people?

"And the other hotty named Lucas"

"Lucas?" I said. They both faced me giving me a teasing look. Wait, what?

"Girl, don't tell me..." Bianca. I just rolled my eyes on her and drank my cappuccino.

"He's the noisy person, right?" I said, facing my drink.

"Oh My God Y/N, you had met those hotties?" Steff.

"Nah, I just saw them at the building a while ago" I said, playing the ice on my drink.

"Oh by the way, lemme introduce them to Y/N. These 9 hotties were Lucas, Jungwoo, Kun, Ten, Doyoung, Jaehyun, Winwin, Mark, and of course, my Taeyong dear" She showed me their pictures and I just rolled my eyes on what Bianca's saying. I mean, I'm not interested tho. I just want to know the name of blue-haired guy.

Okay, I don't like him. I just found him interesting.

------
okay i know this is a fanfic of lucas but i want some twist so forgive me ㅋㅋㅋ

by the way, this is the first fanfic i made so hope y'all like it ;)