3

Y/N

Our Math Class started and I listened really well. Although those people behind me were really noisy, I chose to ignore them and listen to the Professor attentively.

Well, I'm not really good in listening to Professors but since this is my last year as high school I think I should give my best shot.

The bell rang for the break so I packed all my things in my bag.

"Jaehyun hyung texted me. They're already at the cafe, let's gooo" Winwin said while looking at his cellphone, waiting for the other guys packing their things.

"Shit. They're really hawties" Steff whispered at me.

"So bad, my Taeyong dear is not here. I was kinda emo" Bianca, faking a cry. It was actually good that they don't show these guys how they felt about them.

I looked at Mark and he really looks mature, at the same time his laugh will drive you crazy. He's so handsome and no wonder why there's a lot of girls liking him.

I looked at Winwin who's still facing his phone, and he's also really really handsome. He looks like Kim Taehyung of BTS, seriously. His smile never fades which affects a lot of his fangirls.

I looked at Kun and he's really mature and he looks really kind. He's also handsome and I think his friends were really lucky to have him. I mean, he's like someone you can talk to when you're sad.

I looked at Jungwoo and geez. I don't know why he looks so cute in everything he's doing. He's also handsome and so angelic. You can easily fall in love with him. I really don't understand myself why am I being like this towards him. This is the second time we met and he really affects me a lot, seriously.

I looked at Lucas who's seriously packing his things on his bag. He's more handsome when he's doing that serious face. I also don't understand why I find him so annoying. Maybe because I really hate noisy people but he's undeniably hot and handsome.

"Why are you starring at me?" Lucas said, still packing things on his bag.

'Geez, I didn't notice that we're the only one here in the room'

He looked at me so I rolled my eyes on him.

"I was just thinking why there's a lot of girls liking you where in fact, you're not even handsome. You're also annoying and noisy" I said as I arched my left eyebrow.

"Whoa whoa whoa, that's foul man" he said while laughing. God, where's Steff and Bianca?

"Let me show you how handsome I am" he seriously said. As I'm intimid----

'Wtf is he doing?'

He was moving closer to me that changed my face expression to awkwardness. I mean, what the hell is wrong with him?

My back hit the Professor's table and I don't know what am I going to do. I can't move anymore.

I looked at him and he's still on his effin serious face. God, I need to do something.

"What the actual f*ck you're doing" I said as I pushed him. He just answered me through his annoying laugh.

"You should be thankful for what I was about to do, you know. Many girls were daydreaming for that" he smirked. I rolled my eyes again. Why is he so confident? God, he's so annoying.

I put my bag on my back and then I faced him.

"Thank you?" I sarcasticly said before I exited the room. I heard him laughing so I rolled my eyes for the nth time because of him.

I still need to know why Steff and Bianca left me. God, I need an explanation.

LUCAS' POINT OF VIEW

I was laughing in this room like an idiot alone because of that girl. Although I'm a bit surprised because she pushed me 'cause come one, it's Lucas for Pete's sake.

Who wouldn't want to see my face 5 inches from yours, right?

Anyways, that girl was interesting. She's not like the other girls who would roll over in front of you so you would give them your attention. Y/N doesn't seem to care of my presence, she's irritated actually.

I remembered again her expression a while ago, that was epic tho.

I smiled because of that thought.

"But seriously, my butt hurts" I said while holding my butt. She's so effin strong. I mean, I'm taller than her and she's so skinny, but the moment she pushed me my butt and the floor met.

I exited the room and then I went to the bathroom.

I washed my hands and then I fixed myself on the mirror.

'Why am I so perfect? Kekeke'

I exited the bathroom and I'm on my way to the cafeteria. As usual, there's a lot of girls screaming my name.

But what I didn't expect from this school is there's a lot of girls admiring us. In our former school, there are also a lot of girls who admire us but not as huge as this. It's like 85% of girls in this school likes us kekeke.

I entered the cafeteria and I'm finding my hyungs. I'm sure they are on the huge table because we can't fit to a smaller one.

Mark's laugh caught my attention. I was about to go to the table but my eyes widened when I saw a familiar figure.

'Y/N? What are they doing here?'

I leaned over to them and they said they are looking for me. I can see Steff and Bianca laughing so effin hard because of Jungwoo hyung as well as Ten hyung, Jaehyun hyung, Taeyong hyung and Mark.

Jungwoo hyung doing an aegyo, Doyoung hyung, Kun hyung, and Winwin hyung were also laughing because of him.

Y/N was just smiling and she's blushing.

'Is she blushing because of what happened a while ago? Is she blushing because of me? Ohmaighad man'

I just smiled because of that thought.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

'Darn, I think I like him'