Part One

The other day I came across this post from the instagram account zainimam_mycrush_0786 (https://www.instagram.com/p/BgIj9MSg4_K/?hl=en) and combined with the most rushed ending the show had, I felt the need to drop my 2 cents about it as well.

The second part of it will contain mature content - so only read if you're comfortable with it.

The story takes off after Neil brings Avni and Mowgli back home.

Here you go :)

_______________________________

It has been three months now. It would be a huge underestimation to say that these past months were something else than a rollercoaster. Avni and Mowgli were finally back home. Everything seemed to get back to normal, but is it even possible to fully get back to normal?

Mowgli was beyond happy to get his family he always wished for. He also started going to school and was slowly adjusting to a new routine.  Avni and Neil on the other hand were still trying to get back to a routine they were used to 10 years ago.

There were days where they were able to get back to the known normal, on other days the past haunted them. They'd wake up in each other's arms sometimes, but also there were nights where either of them would wake up drenched in sweat haunted by nightmares – but more and more they were able to get comfortable with each other.

They talked about everything. Just the two of them. They agreed on never letting the truth come out for the sake of their family's well-being. And they also talked a lot about them. About what happened in the past 10 years. How they have been both living in each other's memories. How much they missed each other and how they were only able to live another day by knowing that their love was real.

One night they were lying in bed facing each other, just looking at each other in comfortable silence. He was still amazed by how lucky he was to be able to have this again. To have his life back again. He sometimes had to pinch himself to make himself realize that this was real.

She looked so beautiful. Sure, her body had changed a little, but it didn't mean that he was still immensely attracted to her. She had asked him if he wanted her back as his son's mother, his wife or Avni. And what he truly desired was indeed just her love. Her body and soul were just a very welcome package that came with this love. He loved her so much, it sometimes hurt.

Without realizing, his hand had moved to her face, moving some strands of her hair away from her face to have a better look at it. Only when she put her hand on top of his to intertwine them, he got out of his trance and back to here and now. She took his hand and kissed it softly, making him shiver with an unfamiliar, but still so familiar feeling she triggered within him.

Unable to hold himself back anymore, he also moved closer and kissed her forehead affectionately. Lingering his lips longer than usual, he felt something wet on his fingers which were now placed on her neck. He pulled away slightly just to see how she had her eyes shut close and tears were falling down her cheeks.

This was their new normal. They got emotional and overwhelmed over simple and easy gestures, as if they were getting to know each other for the first time all over again. He kissed away her tears and pecked the tip of her nose which made her giggle slightly and so she stooped away from him. This sudden movement made her over-sized top slip off her shoulder, revealing the soft skin since it was too big on her anyway.

He gulped at the sight in front him, suddenly the air began to thicken and he just gave in to his desire.

His hand moved down from her neck and caressed the skin that was now not covered anymore. Her breath stuttered as he deliberately moved the top even lower than it already was. As if he were hypnotized, he replaced his hand with his mouth and followed the same path, from her jawline to her neck and lower to her cleavage. She didn't know what to do with all the emotions he was making her go through.

They haven't been intimate with each other yet, they only kissed a hand full of times, but it was more soft and as a reassurance rather than passionate or to fulfill a need. But this was different, it was as if he was unable to control himself any longer.

"Ne-Neil", she puffed which made him look up at her and he was sure as ever that he wasn't the only one who was affected by this.

Without thinking twice, he captured her lips in a slow but deep kiss. She replied immediately, but gasped and opened her lips as he dragged his tongue across her bottom lip. He didn't miss a second to explore her mouth once again.

His hands wandered all over her body feeling her up and causing her to moan breathlessly against his lips. He felt giddy with all the emotions, her body was reacting to every touch of his, their tongues finding each other and sensuously dancing together. Soon, the atmosphere in the room was getting thicker and thicker, hence he unwillingly broke off the kiss just to pull off his shirt over his head, throw it somewhere in a corner and immediately bending down to kiss her again.

As she also started to roam her hands over his now exposed upper body, nails scraping here and there, he couldn't help but moan softly as well. He had missed this. He had missed her so much. He was so glad that she was finally exercising her rights on him as well.

He broke off the kiss but moved to her neck, finding her sweet spot at the junction between her neck and shoulder, sucking on it making her shiver and gasp out loudly - he imprinted himself on her.

When he found that she was definitely wearing too many clothes and was about to remove her top, she stopped him, causing him to look up at her. He narrowed his eyes as she gulped and looked away from him nervously biting her lip. "Did I hurt you?", he asked confused and slightly terrified, but it was short-lived as she immediately turned to him cupping his face in her hands, shaking her head and leaving him confused again. "It's just... I am- I don't...", she started fumbling and then it dawned on him. She was feeling conscious about her body.

Sighing deeply, he let his head hang low for a second – but an idea was already forming in his mind, making him smile mischievously.

_______________________________

What do you guys think? Let me know! :)

See you soon.

I have some other stories on this website, check them out if you like:

- https://www.wattpad.com/story/147515269-how-long-adiza-two-shot

- https://www.wattpad.com/story/134809427-how-to-break-your-own-heart

- https://www.wattpad.com/story/143069628-night-changes-adiza-ff