Chapter 10: The first date

Chapter 10:

I woke up early this morning. The sun was shining in through my window and the birds where singing outside. It was a beautiful day and no body could put me in a bad mood. Today was Niall's and I first date together. I had no idea where he was taking me but i new that it would be amazing, simply because just being with Niall was amazing.

I Went downstairs and herd "One day, I will reach up to your level Kevin!" from outside and i knew that Louis was awake. I went outside and saw Louis and Harry bouncing in the trampoline. I went over there and stood outside while Harry did a little flip in the air and Louis clapped for him.

"Good morning boys" I said

"Good morning Love! Care to join us?" Louis said, reaching his hand out to help me up.

"What are you guys doing up so early?" I asked

"Louis woke me up and we decide to go have some fun while everyone was sleeping" Harry said, flopping down on his but. I jump in and sat down in between them.

"So tell us, how did yesterday go when we left you alone" Louis said, winking at me.

"Well we went to the music store, and then forever 21, then we got mobbed so we hid in the TV room in Best buy"

"Boring, did you guys kiss?" Harry asked

"Nope" I said

"Oh come on Ely, something must have happened. Niall is crazy about you" Louis said

"Well.." I said, blushing. "He asked me on a date"

"What!?" Harry said

"When!?" Louis screamed

"How!?" Harry added

"We where sitting down and he just asked me, and today" I said, smiling at the memory

"What are you going to wear!?" Louis said

"Um clothe?" I said

"Obviously you wit, where is he taking you?" Harry said.

"I have no idea, but i better go get ready" I said, jumping off of the trampoline.

"We'll go wet the man of honor and tell him to get read" Louis said while jumping off with harry and running into the house. I laughed as i walked up the stairs into my room. I jumped into the shower and washed my hair putting on a robe when i got out. I dried my hair and starting curling it up with my iron. I herd a knocking at my door and walked over to see Liam standing on the other side.

"Be ready by six love" Liam said, turning around to head back to Niall's room where i could here Harry screaming "I will get naked if i want to!"

"Put on your damn trousers Harold!" Louis yelled back

I laughed to myself and looked over at the clock. 3:42 it read. I want back to the bathroom to finish curling my hair. Then I put on some light colored eye shadow. Some eyeliner and mascara really made the green in my eyes pop. I put on some foundation and blush followed by some light colored lipstick. Walking over to my closet, i pulled out a white colored see through shirt with beautiful designs on it. Remembering what happened the last time i put on a shirt like this, i put on a black tank top under it. I tucked it into a black skirt that reached up right above my knees.