roles and charter's

Hi my name is nelly i hope you like my story my name in the story is Swiftheart she is the mane cat in the story she lives im thundertribe.  i did copy the warrior code but i did change a little bit of the cope if you like it can you please vote, thank you .novarox1221 helped me a little in this story (please read her stories wolves,ride of a lifetime and her soon to come warrior fan-fiction, thank you if you she that she has some off my name i gave them to her )

the roles of my story are:

1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.

2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory with out permission

3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.

4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.

5. A kit must be at least five moons old to become an apprentice.

6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.

7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.

8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.

9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.

10. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.

11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.

12. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.

13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.

14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his/her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.

15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.

16. Medicine cats are aloud to have a mate and kits if they want to.

17. Deputy's are aloud to have kit but there mates will have to be the deputy in till the kits are paws.

18. only Leaders, deputy or medicine cats are allowed on the highrock any other will be severely punished they can only go on highrock without permission if something bad is happening.

My charter's:

Thundertribe:

Leader: Icestar, is a withe she-cat with blue eyes.

Deputy: Swiftheart, is a ginger she-cat with a white pelt and black paws with one blue eye and one green eye. (Razzerclaw's mate)

Medicine Cat: Tanglpool, is a black she-cat with yellow eyes. (Blackwing's mate)

Warriors: Blackwing, is a black and white tom with light yellow eyes. (tanglpool's mate)

Duckfeather, is a white and black tabby tom with amber eyes. (Swiftshodow's mate)

Bramblenose, is a white and gray tom with blue eyes. (Willowpelt's mate)

Scarfoot, is a gray, white and blacktabby tom with amber eyes. (Mouseclaw's mate)